• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are there any other Spiritual Healers on RF?

The one who wants to be healed is always the main healer. Anyone who "Heals" others must know this. A Healer, (whatever technique they use) knows that all they are really doing is removing the blockage from the one in need so they may heal themselves. What the Healer and sick person must both know is that the energy for healing comes not from them but through them. The openess to healing energy of two is greater then one. The greater the openess to healing energy, the sooner one (or more) is healed.

katiafish

consciousness incarnate
The one who wants to be healed is always the main healer. Anyone who "Heals" others must know this. A Healer, (whatever technique they use) knows that all they are really doing is removing the blockage from the one in need so they may heal themselves. What the Healer and sick person must both know is that the energy for healing comes not from them but through them. The openess to healing energy of two is greater then one. The greater the openess to healing energy, the sooner one (or more) is healed.

Dear friend,

You absolutely right and it is the openness of the patient as well as the openness of the healer that together create an effect.
When I do the healing I am merely the conductor for the Universal or God's (if you prefer that term) energy, transmitting it in and through the vessel of the patient's body, cleaning and purifying, also balancing, so then the patient's personal energy, after being purified, can finish by self healing.

The only thing that comes from me personally is the ability to connect to someone's personal energy "fingerprint", what can be easily done via photograph, and direct the transmition of the energy into the right direction.

Using this opportunity, if anyone does require healing or a chakra reading, I do it for free and am always happy to help any way I can.

:rainbow1:

katiafish, I am thrilled to know that you are a Reiki practioner. Level two if I recall correctly? I have a friend who is a Reiki practioner. A very nice guy. Very peaceful. To me it does not matter what you call the Source of the healing energy. Collectively we have many names for this. All are true, yet none are complete, so whatever works for you is fine by me! Basically I use the word or words of whoever I am conversing with. Personally, I no longer try to define It.

I've practiced faith healing but I would rather use it as a supplement for conventional medicine, due to it not being as predictable. Interestingly, I have seen people of many different relgions work valid faith healing, so I beilieve that it comes from the human or the faith rather than the divine.

Baladas

An Págánach
I prayed for healing often when I was a Christian. I have had several of those I prayed for say that it helped them in profoundly, and have experienced it personally in my own body as well.
I have since come to believe that what I performed and experienced was a form of energy healing.

I haven't done much of it since I left Christianity though, and I am not familiar with any other methods.