• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are we god?

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
If god is anything like us I would seriously never call him god. Equating ourselves to god or god to us is drastically negative as he will the be assigned humanity's worst attributes.

chinu

chinu
Finally it makes me think if god is us and is in control of all why do we have so much death and pain. or is it all just a primitive way of thinking of ourselves as special and life is valuable or life is actually gods mean of creating himself which is inevitable as he will be made anyways sooner or later by us or others. or Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?
Actually, in the beganing YOU created a game for yourself to play, but before stepping into that game there was a question in YOUR mind.

Q: How can such a game give true enjoyment until you may forget you are the creator of this game ? Thus.. you turned this game into an illusionary game, Which means that you will forget everything, your power, your rank, your place, your status, after jumping into that game.

But again an another new question got arrised, Q: As You will forget everthing about yourself after jumping into that game, than who will pull you out when you will get tired after playing a lot ? Thus, by giving all of yours powers you created a CLONE of yourself and gave him the duty to pull you out.

Now, asked the clone; Sir, how will i come to know that you are really tired of this game ? YOU said; when i'll cry and beg infront of you to take me out of this game like as you have created me, rather than i created you.

And finally by saying this YOU jumped into that game.

GOD is that CLONE

marvek32

No one is God here. Some all are God there there should be no concept of the last day, no one dies, and every one goes to heaven. No one gtet punished. So in clear, we are not God.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
No one is God here. Some all are God there there should be no concept of the last day, no one dies, and every one goes to heaven. No one gtet punished. So in clear, we are not God.

THAT! ....I don't believe.
I wrote a topic thread about it some time back....

Picture the situation....
Jesus, Judas and Hitler.....sharing a sauce bowl and bread....looking each other in the eye.