• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are you colour blind?

Short Ishihara plate test where there are 11 plates or slides (link says 12 for some reason :confused:) and each one has coloured dots forming a certain number from 1-100. As you do it, it says what you are supposed to see if you have normal colour vision and for some slides, it will say what you may see if you are colour blind. I stress the may part in that sentence. Unfortunately, it cannot say what form of colour blindness, that requires more detailed and complex tests.

If you already know you are, just play along anyway.

Please write down what number you see (if you do) for each slide and post them into here. The link says if you fail 6/12 or more, you are likely colour blind. Please do not be embarassed if you do not see a lot of them, if you want a confidence booster, my scores are pretty dismal.

[youtube]CWyrp3hu4KE[/youtube]
YouTube - Color Blindness test - Real !

Plate 1: 25
Plate 2: 16
Plate 3: 8 or 9
Plate 4: bunch of dots
Plate 5: bunch of dots
Plate 6: bunch of dots
Plate 7: bunch of dots
Plate 8: 7
Plate 9: 71
Plate 10: 3
Plate 11: bunch of dots

Nerthus

Wanderlust

Hmm not so good! But then I don't have my glasses on - that's my excuse!

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
I could see them all OK.

However in 1947 I failed the board of trade navy colour test , which represented Port and starboard lights at three miles. They were too dim for me to see any colour at all.
I had no trouble with the Airforce test.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
I am not color blind. However, I feel like I am now blinded after watching the video - my eyes have been damaged by all the misspellings and grammatical errors!

I am not color blind. However, I feel like I am now blinded after watching the video - my eyes have been damaged by all the misspellings and grammatical errors!

Haha, I didn't make the video but it was one of the better ones aside from the spelling and grammar.

Daniel Smith

Woo ....:yes: I saw all of them correctly and i am not a color blind....:clap

Its a great test through which we test ourself ...

Thanks a lot

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I see them all, but where they say there should be "3", I clearly see "8".
The "3" is embedded there within the "8".

Contrast sure varies between the different pix. Is that a bad sign for me?

Koldo

Outstanding Member
I am color blind.

1) 25
2) 25
3) 29
4) 5
5) a bunch of dots
6) 2
7) a bunch of dots
8) a bunch of dots
9) 21
10) 3
11) 2

I am that amazing. :)

AfterGlow

Invisible Puffle
OK apart from the one that was supposed to be 15, looked more like 25. And the last one I could sort of see 5 and 2, although neither were distinct.

Maybe I'm colour blind in one eye.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
OK apart from the one that was supposed to be 15, looked more like 25. And the last one I could sort of see 5 and 2, although neither were distinct.
It was a funny looking "1", with a rather exaggerated top & base.

Reptillian

Hamburgler Extraordinaire

I had trouble seeing that last 5 and 2 also. I've never heard color-blindness called Daltonism before...I wonder if thats the same Dalton as atomic theory Dalton...probably is.

lunakilo

I see them all, but where they say there should be "3", I clearly see "8".
The "3" is embedded there within the "8".

Contrast sure varies between the different pix. Is that a bad sign for me?
Same here.

To me it looks something like this:

. Ø Ø Ø .
Ø . . . . Ø
O . . . . Ø
. O Ø Ø .
. . . . . .Ø
Ø . . . . Ø
. Ø Ø Ø .

Where Ø is darker than O.
To me that looks more like an 8 than a 3, but I think it is just the computer screen's fault. In real life the O's are probably lighter and the brain will only see the Ø's

There are many types of color-blindness, and the test doesn't say which type of color-blindness you have if you fail to see a specific number.
This annoys me :(

Last edited: