• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are you dreaming?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
My dreams are either to good or too f&*^d up to be confused with the real world, or I end up dying.
My dream last night was rather good. My brother and all my friends were together, I had no pains in my knee, and we were all going to a "fest concert" which including Godsmack, Metallica, Disturbed, Korn, and a few other groups, at my favorite venue, Verizon Wireless Music Center. It was deep in my mind the whole time it's far too good to be real.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
jgallandt said:
How do you know that at this moment in time, that you are not dreaming? That your not really reading this post, and that in reality, I don't exist? When you are dreaming, you are usually not aware of it being a dream....
If I was dreaming, I would have made darned sure I'd be more handsome, and not overweight............a dream ? I wish......:biglaugh:

syoonsh

jgallandt said:
How do you know that at this moment in time, that you are not dreaming? That your not really reading this post, and that in reality, I don't exist? When you are dreaming, you are usually not aware of it being a dream....
You know what, actually you're having a dream right now!!!!. Your world is currently do not exist. We are living in a dream world. This message came from one of teachings from "DIAMOND SUTRA" the oldest book known from Buddhism. I assume you have watched the MATRIX first version. Well, that MATRIX story was develped by from "DIAMOND SUTRA"

Hema

Sweet n Spicy
Hinduism says that this universe is a Maya or illusion and our experiences are compared to dreams.