• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Silverscale derg

What are you afraid of?
The only thing i'm afraid of is humans, a "god" if you can call him that made humans, we carefully crafted earth but not the species, We wanted to progress, species would evolve from others and it would be lovely. Humans are like the aliens in all the extra terrestrial movies where they come over and take over the world but in this case the animals don't have such flexibility like humans do but that doesn't mean they're dumb. Humans have killed me many a times, now i'm cursed in this body although warmer is quite weak.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
The only thing i'm afraid of is humans, a "god" if you can call him that made humans, we carefully crafted earth but not the species, We wanted to progress, species would evolve from others and it would be lovely. Humans are like the aliens in all the extra terrestrial movies where they come over and take over the world but in this case the animals don't have such flexibility like humans do but that doesn't mean they're dumb. Humans have killed me many a times, now i'm cursed in this body although warmer is quite weak.
I agree with you wholeheartedly that "it would be lovely".
I trust that you are a sympathetic animal. Might I trust that I am right?

Father

Devourer of Truth
night-king
Great, another one is here. Tom Grab my spear we are going hunting

Silverscale derg

I agree with you wholeheartedly that "it would be lovely".
I trust that you are a sympathetic animal. Might I trust that I am right?

I by nature am predatory and suffer from bloodlust so I must take the life of a warm blooded creature once a month but it can't be human but whatever I take the life of is what I eat because it's respectful. I am sympathetic though and I prey only on lonely creatures such as deer, sheep, or any non pack warm blooded animal.

Silverscale derg

Hello Dragon. Would you Perchance Know thy Wingspan?
I have not found it out but I am still growing in age even if it is in spirit and trapped inside a human body, I will be older than I was after the death of this body and my return to dragonhood.

Silverscale derg

Interesting. I am a long time meditator (40+ years now) and am intrigued.
How are you with human relationships?

If you have a spirit that isn't like a guide, and speaks from within you then that's your therian type. One can't get it, they must be born with it. I am not the best with human relations, I as a person am quite childish. I'm always told to "grow up" but I'm super chill and I don't want to grow up, being an adult is lame and it hasn't been even a year in human years of "adulthood" or whatever humans say. Some hate me at first then get used to me. It's like alcohol, the first time it's quite gross, a few more times and it's enjoyable

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
It just needs to be reactant to air. We barf up gold after all. No need for all of that, Why would there need to be a spark when we naturally create elemental breathes, it's not always fire, sometimes it's acid which in that case you don't need anything to ignite it with
Laaaaame.