• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ask me anything trans edition

Koldo

Outstanding Member
Im more at peace. I feel more free to express myself and i stand up straighter. More confident

Interesting. What is the reason behind this confidence boost? Did you feel a certain degree of shame concerning your looks/voice before?

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/they/it/neopronouns
Interesting. What is the reason behind this confidence boost? Did you feel a certain degree of shame concerning your looks/voice before?
Not exactly shame but sometimes id feel discomfort. But...theres also gender euphoria at play here. It makes me happy to have facial hair growing for example. I was fine without it but it does make me happier having it. My main motive for hormones was gender euphoria.

I also think while this isnt exactly gender related going on T did cause me to gain a lot of weight. In the past I was only 98 pounds and very skinny. Now I've filled out a bit and im more muscular so I don't feel as weak as I did.

Basically i feel more like myself.

ChieftheCef

I recently came across a trans woman venting that guys don't understand what they want/can't fulfill them/only use them for sex. What does a trans woman want? What are they looking for in a partner? Wish you well on your journey.

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/they/it/neopronouns
I recently came across a trans woman venting that guys don't understand what they want/can't fulfill them/only use them for sex. What does a trans woman want? What are they looking for in a partner? Wish you well on your journey.
Well...dont use them just for sex? Different people want different things. Many people want love and commitment. Sadly lot of trans women are fetishized and many people want them just for sex. Im not a transwoman so i cant speak for them but if someone is complaining about only being used for sex then I can see their frustration.