• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Atheism vs Theism and Rationality vs Creativity

Orias

Left Hand Path
I tend to think of atheism as being a form of theism, simply because they both involve "theism" and they both involve "God".

But then again my views can be similar to some atheists, inside we are all Satanists (comparable to babies are atheist at birth), and really we are all close to touching autotheism (atheism leans a little further into it I believe) simply because all forms of thought and belief are tangible to what we convene as being "higher up" on what is more important.

This is utter nonsense. A baby is neither atheist nor theist upon birth. A baby is neutral on such matters as it does not even know such matters exist. Depending on what it's parents, family, and friends put into the baby's head it will either think it is atheistic or theistic, however, this is still false. Believing something to be true is not the same as being brainwashed to believe something is true. Only upon reaching adulthood and seeking their own answers does this person become atheist are theist. Some never reach that point.

To claim a baby does or does not believe in God is absurd. In fact, with so many sources saying that babies are sensitive to energies and spirits, it would probably be more likely that a baby is theistic than atheistic, if such were even possible.

I completely agree, but the point of view I am coming from is that if my belief includes that everything is Satanic, then their conclusion is as exact as they want it to be.

Basically my belief is, if you believe it, it is.

Though as a Satanist I always remind myself "Hey, wtf man?", you always oppose at first. Such as my first post I made here :D