• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Atheists are in fact Creationists

johnhanks

I believe you are aware, or should be aware of many scientists who have presented evidence debunking the ToE.
You have in the past shown very limited ability to distinguish what you here call "debunking the ToE" (i.e. casting serious doubt on the validity of the entire theory) from disputing the detail of its mechanisms. Any number of eminent biologists do the latter - it's their job, for heaven's sake; but I very much doubt that you can name three suitably qualified biologists who seriously question the fact of evolution on scientific grounds, with no religious agenda.

maninthewilderness

optimistic skeptic
When I create a statue with all of its glorious perfections I did not create it from nothing. This is not creation. I simply rearranged a series of particles through the processes of thermal energy(heat) and kinetic energy(striking from chisels etc). I did not create anything but simply rearranged matter.

So in reality we as humans create nothing in the definition used by Creationist.
If I tell a tale of a strange dream I just had, am I merely rearranging particles, or am I creating a new tale never heard or told before?