• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Atheists believe in miracles more than believers

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
Like I said yesterday and numerous other times, no fish ever morphed into an ape. Maybe you should jot that down and you won't need to ask me again.
It no longer matters to me, obviously it matters to you, whether you know what fishes specifically morphed or evolved and with definite details through the various stages. From fish to apes...

YoursTrue

umm ok, lol. I love your passive aggressive insults :)
Look you can't figure what fish morphed, changed, evolved in little bitty mutations from them through apes so thanks and bye...lol...I found out what I wanted to know.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Look you can't figure what fish morphed, changed, evolved in little bitty mutations from them through apes so thanks and bye...lol...I found out what I wanted to know.

I can't figure it because no fish ever morphed into an ape (2nd time of telling you for today). Hooroo again! Have fun! Adios! Goodbye! Farewell!

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
It no longer matters to me, obviously it matters to you, whether you know what fishes specifically morphed or evolved and with definite details through the various stages. From fish to apes...

Good! You've finally joined the rest of the world in not caring about something that never happened.

gnostic

The Lost One
Irrelevant…….my question is, how do you know that @YoursTrue is a woman?..................remember claims are not evidence (or at least this is what most fanatic atheist from this forum have told me multiple times)

There used to be ”Gender” status under each Avatar’s name…I just recalled hers were “female” sign.

leroy

Well, you were not correct about atheists. Can you admit that?
in my experience, that is a very typical thing for internet atheist..................but sure not all atheist........................why is it so hard to admit/point to mistakes...............................obviously the assertion that "claims are not evidnce" is wrong .........atleast soemtimes claims could be evidnce

Last edited:

leroy

I see that you still do not understand the burden of proof.
Irrelevant.

It is still a fact that

1 you and your atheist friends assert that “claims are not evidence”

2 all you have is a claim that @YoursTrue is a woman

3 therefore by your logic there is no evidence that @YoursTrue is a woman

The easy solution is to make a self-correction and retreat from you assertion (claims are not evidence)…………….but you won’t do that because admit mistakes is forbidden in your cult

leroy

There used to be ”Gender” status under each Avatar’s name…I just recalled hers were “female” sign.
Ok so you have her claim of she being a woman…………………….. but “claims are not evidence” right?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Irrelevant.

It is still a fact that

1 you and your atheist friends assert that “claims are not evidence”

2 all you have is a claim that @YoursTrue is a woman

3 therefore by your logic there is no evidence that @YoursTrue is a woman

The easy solution is to make a self-correction and retreat from you assertion (claims are not evidence)…………….but you won’t do that because admit mistakes is forbidden in your cult
LOL! And you still do not understand the burden of proof. Wow! How do you even manage to eat lunch?

gnostic

The Lost One
Ok so you have her claim of she being a woman…………………….. but “claims are not evidence” right?

I don’t know if YoursTrue, is really a man or woman, but when RF was still displaying the Gender in YoursTrue‘s avatar & profile, that’s what I remember about it, whenever I discussed, debated or argued about certain topics with YoursTrue.

This absurd rant where you are demanding evidence, for this trivial issue is. All I did was say was that YoursTrue is a female member. that’s all.

But then go on and on, demanding evidence.

I don’t really care if YoursTrue is a woman or man, or even transgender. If YoursTrue registered herself as being female, but is really male, then that’s his or her problem that YoursTrue would lie when registered.

As to @YoursTrue , if you are really man, then I’d apologise for using the wrong pronouns, but my misunderstanding came from the past RF’s display of gender profile. I don’t think I have done anything wrong, because I was basing on what I knew back then, when it was listed in the avatar’s profile.

gnostic

The Lost One
Btw, @leroy .

How do I know you really are a man, when you could be a woman?

I recalled that you had the “male” sign listed as your gender.

I didn’t lie about my gender when I registered. Did you?

Furthermore, I check yours profile, under the “About” (leroy), and it say it is “male”. But how do I know what you say is true. Your about information also included when you joined RF, plus listed your religion as being a “Christian“. re you a Christian, or are you lying about that.

I am not going to waste my finding “evidence” for something as trivial as a person religion or gender status, not yours, and not YoursTrue…as the profiles don’t include real names. So please stop pestering me about ”evidence” about YoursTrue’s gender.

And lastly, you can always check out @YoursTrue profile for yourself, to see for yourself if she is still a “she”. I don’t need to look, because I am going by memory.

YoursTrue

Btw, @leroy .

How do I know you really are a man, when you could be a woman?

I recalled that you had the “male” sign listed as your gender.

I didn’t lie about my gender when I registered. Did you?

Furthermore, I check yours profile, under the “About” (leroy), and it say it is “male”. But how do I know what you say is true. Your about information also included when you joined RF, plus listed your religion as being a “Christian“. re you a Christian, or are you lying about that.

I am not going to waste my finding “evidence” for something as trivial as a person religion or gender status, not yours, and not YoursTrue…as the profiles don’t include real names. So please stop pestering me about ”evidence” about YoursTrue’s gender.

And lastly, you can always check out @YoursTrue profile for yourself, to see for yourself if she is still a “she”. I don’t need to look, because I am going by memory.
None of that makes evolution (the theory of) true.

YoursTrue

But now that some of you mention it, a person that is considered a FEMALE comes about how? From some fish mutating and getting together and morphing/changing/mutating/evolving over a period of time to be a couple of apes that made more apes, male and female?