• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Attention Shia :D

ConfusedKuri

A lot of Shia Muslims marry Sunnis, I feel it depends on how strongly somebody is attached to his/her Shiite beliefs, I personally would not have a problem marrying a non-Shia Muslim, as long as he respects my adherence to the school of ahlbait.

ConfusedKuri

Real Shiites hate the greatest of the companions of the prophet peace be upon him. Those who dont are just Shiites by heritage, some of them may not even know why they are called Shiites

Their scholars are considered non-muslims by Ijma' ( union of scholars) , laypeople are excused for ignorance.

I'm really sorry , however I feel you're generalising and stereotyping us a bit too much? The majority of Shiites I know practises their faith out of convinction. They believe Imam Ali(AS) to be the rightful successor after Rasulullah SAW. They agree with the concept of Imamate they commemorate the martyrdom of ImamHussein(AS), how can you claim some were unaware of their beliefs?

As for some of your scholars(most of them from Saudi-Arabia) considering our scholars to be non-Muslims I wonder what sort of evidence they give to make such a claim...