• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Australia gives sanctions to seven Israeli settlers in west bank

danieldemol

Premium Member

'In short:​

Seven Israelis and a religious youth group have been hit with financial sanctions and travel bans by Australia.

Foreign Minister Penny Wong says those sanctioned have been involved in violent attacks on Palestinians.

What's next?​

Senator Wong called on Israel to cease illegal settlement activity and hold perpetrators of violence to account.'

Source: Australia imposes sanctions on seven Israeli settlers in West Bank

Good on Australia for recognising there is more than one perpetrator of violence in this conflict and cheers to Senator Wong for taking steps towards a two state solution in my view.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

'In short:​

Seven Israelis and a religious youth group have been hit with financial sanctions and travel bans by Australia.

Foreign Minister Penny Wong says those sanctioned have been involved in violent attacks on Palestinians.

What's next?​

Senator Wong called on Israel to cease illegal settlement activity and hold perpetrators of violence to account.'

Source: Australia imposes sanctions on seven Israeli settlers in West Bank

Good on Australia for recognising there is more than one perpetrator of violence in this conflict and cheers to Senator Wong for taking steps towards a two state solution in my view.
I'm sure those people are shedding tears that they've been sanctioned by someone in Oz.