• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Australian Police

Something doesn't seem right there. In order to make a decision, i'd like to see the tazer gun for myself. The readings those things give are inaccurate. Electricity does not conform to our laws ;)

He got 1 from the police, and 27 more for the inconvenience of causing a domestic. I'd have given him 10 more to make sure.

hahaha yhea but it still dosn't make it right.:)

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
hahaha yhea but it still dosn't make it right.:)

Should have shot the douche on the spot and got it over with. Tazering 28 times takes effort.

I love how emotional people get over it. They always forget that THE POLICE WERE CALLED TO THE HOUSE. IF THEY WEREN'T CALLED THERE FOR WHATEVER REASON, THE IDIOT WOULDN'T HAVE DIED!!!!!!!!!

Should have shot the douche on the spot and got it over with. Tazering 28 times takes effort.

I love how emotional people get over it. They always forget that THE POLICE WERE CALLED TO THE HOUSE. IF THEY WEREN'T CALLED THERE FOR WHATEVER REASON, THE IDIOT WOULDN'T HAVE DIED!!!!!!!!!

that is their job "to protect an serve" and to make justified decisions in correspondence with the law. but if the law is lax on police officers there is no need to act in correspondence with it.