• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Aasimar

Atheist
I figured I'd start a thread just for discussing people avatars, no form really. I just wanted to point out that Victor's Blue and Red lip avatar creeps me out to no end, though I can't really explain why. Pointless thread, take it where you wish.

BucephalusBB

ABACABB
Allright, In that case I think the avatars from the site itself should not be used. I get confused by all people having the same avatar :p

Aasimar

Atheist
Allright, In that case I think the avatars from the site itself should not be used. I get confused by all people having the same avatar :p

Especially people from different belief systems lol, man I get confused thinking Midnight Blue is that other guy (Bloody Captain America Avatar.)

Buttercup

Veteran Member
I figured I'd start a thread just for discussing people avatars, no form really. I just wanted to point out that Victor's Blue and Red lip avatar creeps me out to no end, though I can't really explain why.
Victor's avatar reminds me of the Bomb Pops I used to get as a kid

BB....you need a new avatar. Have you ever changed it? :p

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friend Aasimar,
The term *AVATAR* has been used by the Hindus to depict a form of the formless.
As everything is god and so whatever was worship as a form is an avatar.
All saints are worshipped like any avatar.
Love & rgds

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
I figured I'd start a thread just for discussing people avatars, no form really.
Mister_T's Santa Yoda convinced me of the merit of avatars that combine both Star Wars and Christmas themes. :D

My current, seasonal avatar is C-3PO and Santa Claus by a fireplace. It's from the cover of the Star Wars Christmas Album LP. Unfortunately (but sensibly), we're limited to the size of the avatar, so you can't see R2-D2 and a couple of other droids in Santa Claus' workshop out-of-frame to the left.

Mr. Hair

Renegade Cavalcade
I just wanted to point out that Victor's Blue and Red lip avatar creeps me out to no end, though I can't really explain why.

Thank the gods; I thought I was the only one! Even now it holds court over my mind, waiting, watching...

*shivers*

*smiles*

Mine's a depiction of the Egyptian symbol of Ma'at, by the by.

Zephyr

Moved on
I figured I'd start a thread just for discussing people avatars, no form really. I just wanted to point out that Victor's Blue and Red lip avatar creeps me out to no end, though I can't really explain why. Pointless thread, take it where you wish.
So I'm not alone!

Midnight Blue always reminds me of she-who-is-no-longer-among-us.

Penguino's avatars may change, but I still don't even need to see his username to know it's him. I like that.

Random

My current avatar is stolen from someone who was using it on another board. It is a photo-realistic picture of a priestess levitating a small pyramid. I like the symbolism.

fullyveiled muslimah

Evil incarnate!
I struggle to find an avatar that fits the size it should be, that also displays my varied interests. Hmm, so I plug around to find one that does. I like artsy avvies and I like ones of ficticious characters.

Victors avvie is ......memorable although his new one is what's up!!

kadzbiz

I hate it when people keep changing their avatars. Just when I get to learn who they are at a glance, I discover they have changed them again.

Zephyr

Moved on
I hate it when people keep changing their avatars. Just when I get to learn who they are at a glance, I discover they have changed them again.
It's better than changing names I suppose.

Then again, given the choice, I'd love to get a name change...

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Then again, given the choice, I'd love to get a name change...
If you're serious about changing your name just ask Sunstone. He recently changed theNewreality's to UltraViolet. If you do that start a thread though so we know who you are.....:yes: