• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Awake! Aware! Enlightened!

awemazed

I sense I've become awake, aware, therefore in awe of what it has been revealed to me. Has anyone have had the same feelings????

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Oh yes. I was so relieved and happy to have found my car keys on one occasion as it was in a place I had never expected. I thought I was going to be unduly late for work that morning and was getting frantic, so I grabbed a spare key only to discover that I had left it in the front door lock as I was leaving. True story.

Welcome BTW.

Last edited:

Epiphanyaddict

I associate the words Awake Aware Alive to the Tarot card The Sun, that source of life and light. In gnostic paintings, people have halos or little fires over their heads.
Prometheus was an immortal who created humanity in his image. In this story, various immortals while creating all the other creatures pulled talents and physical traits from a pool. Prometheus, focusing on what he thought was important, like speech and craft, the pool was empty of all the good physical traits like cheetah speed, ox horns, or seal blubber. His pathetic humans were shivering in the dark, hungry and unable to see the dangerous creatures surrounding them.
He 'borrowed' fire from Hyperion, the Sun Titan. Literal fire to sustain them and spiritual mental fire to awaken them.

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
Either markjohn is posting solicitations on purpose, or he's very confused and doesnt know where he is :D

Anyway, welcome!

To answer your question, I think many of us have had awakening experiences from one degree to the next. I can say that I have had small little realizations and what seemed like huge revelations or changes in perception. It's part of the path of self realization I suppose. Keep on going at it!

Again, welcome and I hope you find what you're looking for here!

elmarna

I say it differently - once we are understand & truly realize the awareness is able to be seen in thought in feelings!
So I say I agree with you!

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I think everyone gets those kind of experiences on occasion. An importiant thing is however, whenever you get such experiences, it's always a good idea to just allow reality due time to temper it and to just see where it goes from there naturally. It's makes for a practical gauge as to the "depth" of whatever it is that happens to illuminate and awe you at that moment in time.