• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Babies

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
I have no idea what to do with them!
:oops::oops::oops:

Besides feed them, and clean them.

Brought one of my little boys home tonight! Here's to hoping it's. A smooth evening.

tenor-4225236621.gif

SalixIncendium

अहं ब्रह्मास्मि
Staff member
Premium Member

You talk to them, you touch them, you hold them, you feed them, you bathe them, you clothe them, you shelter them, you change them, you teach them...

...but above all, you love them.

Also, as a PSA: Babies are not dishwasher safe. You're welcome.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
You talk to them, you touch them, you hold them, you feed them, you bathe them, you clothe them, you shelter them, you change them, you teach them...

...but above all, you love them.

Also, as a PSA: Babies are not dishwasher safe. You're welcome.

^^^ this ^^^

Brought one of my little boys home tonight! Here's to hoping it's. A smooth evening.

View attachment 85644

He's beautiful. Lovely eyes.

download (6).jpeg

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Train them in arts of steel and war. Teach them to drive out your enemies and crush those who oppose you.
I had a talk with my oldest about his younger brother once... He was irritated with him. I told him that he's a pain in the *** now, but he's both abnormally large and abnormally feisty, and one day, I'm sure he'd be happy to take care of any bullies he had, all with a smile. This was acceptable to him.

(Oldest got bullied, middle is a bully, and the youngest fits neither, but doesn't take **** from anybody)

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
That one's not mine :p.

I needed something cute to post. My actual phone photos almost never post anymore.
Aww. Im disappointed now.

Get an editor on your phone, load the pic, resize it, save and post. That's how i have to do it.

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
I once held a baby, a newborn baby

So tiny and fragile I can't believe that they eventually turn into adults

I would never want to be responsible for one though, apparently they stop you from sleeping at night and I wouldn't want that to happen!