• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Badgers or Hamsters

Hamster or Badger?

• Total voters

lunamoth

Will to love
Self-explanatory poll, I think. Which is best?

: hamster : Cute, adorable actually, good moves, sure to make one smile.

:badger: Understated, has his own video, catches you off guard. Why is this so funny anyway?

Bishka

Veteran Member
:giraffe:

I think the giraffe is awesome, now, only if we could get it animated and tripping, then I think it would trump all the rest!

Halcyon

Lord of the Badgers
lunamoth said:

:badger: Understated, has his own video, catches you off guard. Why is this so funny anyway?
Badgers all the way baby. The animal of a million and one uses.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
lunamoth said:

It is obvious to me these smilies represent positions of profound moral consequence to societies and nations. Therefore, we must ask the pertinent moral question: Which one has the most oil?

lunamoth

Will to love
Sunstone said:
It is obvious to me these smilies represent positions of profound moral consequence to societies and nations. Therefore, we must ask the pertinent moral question: Which one has the most oil?

Good question. This will take some research. Do they both have musk glands? Hal--you're the zoologist here; and claim a thousand and one uses of the badger. What say you?

But seriously Sunstone, should we really reduce an important question like to merely utilitarian needs? Shouldn't we rise above our materialism and look at the greater cosmological and eschatological ramifications?

doppelganger

Through the Looking Glass
Otters!

otter02.jpg

spacemonkey

Pneumatic Spiritualist
Animal Tryouts (as told by Dennis Leary):

"What are you?"

"I'm an otter."

"And what do you do?"

"I swim around on my back and do cute little human things with my hands."

"You're free to go. Next, ok what are you?"

"I'm a cow."

"Get on the truck."

"But I'm an animal..."

"You're a baseball mit, now get in the truck!"

Flappycat

lunamoth said:

It depends upon whether you prefer XTC or shrooms.

lizskid

BANNED
Discordient Cabals.

I love the dancing hamster...I thought that other thing was a skink for the longest time! Sorry. : hamster :