• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Badran - Mod, anything you want to know about me?

xkatz

Badran if I raided your fridge will I find something good?

sphinx-front-wa-2001.jpg

anwar_sadat_drum.jpg

[/sarcasm]

:D

Last edited:

Badran

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Badran if I raided your fridge will I find something good?

Well that depends on your taste, though since i love food and usually the fridge contains lots of different stuff, chances are pretty high you'll find something you would like.

I don't have a sphinx or Anwar El Sadat though in my fridge, those i keep elsewhere. :D

croak

Trickster
Well that depends on your taste, though since i love food and usually the fridge contains lots of different stuff, chances are pretty high you'll find something you would like.

I don't have a sphinx or Anwar El Sadat though in my fridge, those i keep elsewhere. :D
You have an Anwar El Sadat? Is it a limited edition collectible? :D

Badran

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Badran have you ever been to Mount Sinai?

Well, no, not yet. Like i said to EML earlier, you'd be shocked if you found out how ignorant i am of my own culture and heritage, this is a part of it.

One of my best friends went there once though, and he told me all about it :D

Badran

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Have you ever seen a belly dancer?

Yeah i did once (i assume you mean in real life, not on TV for example). I was on a beach with some friends and there was a party near by, in which a belly dancer was performing.

When we went to watch, she was getting people to join her (one person every once in a while), so at one point she pulled one of my friends and it was pretty funny.

IsmailaGodHasHeard

Yeah i did once (i assume you mean in real life, not on TV for example). I was on a beach with some friends and there was a party near by, in which a belly dancer was performing.

When we went to watch, she was getting people to join her (one person every once in a while), so at one point she pulled one of my friends and it was pretty funny.

That is so cool. I love belly dancers.

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
1) WHAT... is your name?

2) WHAT... is your favorite color?

3) WHAT... is the capitol of Assyria?!

LOL.

After watching the movie last evening, my wife asked... so WHAT was the capital of Assyria?

To which I answered, 'what do you mean? before Sennacherib's time or after?'

Last edited: