• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be gentle!

Westy

Hi,

My Names Rachel, but everyone calls me Westy. Im here for a strange reason really and i dont really want to sound stupid!

Im 23, and all my life i have been an atheist. For the past few weeks i have had this feeling. Something really weird that i cant explain, like somethings missing. Its so strange i cant fully describe it, like im wrong about something!

And thats what has brought me here! I know it sounds really silly but i feel like something or someone is trying to tell me something!

So anyway thats me, hope ive not scared everyone off lol!

I hope to hear from people soon!

Many thanks

Hacker

Maybe you could start a thread about your confusion, there's a lot of members here willing to help.
Wecome!:)

lizskid

BANNED
Welcome, you know, faith or spirituality or whatever you want to call it is a journey rather than a thing...we are all in the travel together, even though we have many different outlooks! Enjoy!

Westy

Tlcmel said:
Maybe you could start a thread about your confusion, there's a lot of members here willing to help.
Wecome!:)

I think i will do, thank you so much for the welcome. :)

Booko

Deviled Hen
Welcome to RF!

There are people here who're all over the map of belief, which make it really fun to talk to people about where they've been and where they are.

I was an atheist myself for years, although that was...years ago.

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Namaste, if it pleases you, and welcome! Do you prefer to be called Rachel or Westy? (Everyone has different preferences!) I'm glad you're here with us!

To be honest, your reason for coming here doesn't sound at all strange. We love to discuss things like that here, and a great many of us have been through a similar experience!

Westy

Thanks Booko and Feathersinhair! Everyone seems so nice so far! And i dont mind Rachel Or Westy! I like them both, so whatever feels right for you :)

BFD_Zayl

Welcome to the Family here, i hope you find what you are seeking, i am open to questions, so is almost every single member here.

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
Hello, Westy! It's good to have you here. Seriously, you will not find a more congenial group anywhere on the internet. This is a place where atheists, Mormons, Wiccans, Muslims, Buddhists and people with religions you've never heard of can all learn from one another. Welcome and enjoy!

Arabis

see me run
Welcome, I hope that you can find what you are missing. I think that everyone is here for better understanding of religion. So I hope you will feel free to ask any questions that you might have.:)

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
lizskid said:
Welcome, you know, faith or spirituality or whatever you want to call it is a journey rather than a thing...we are all in the travel together, even though we have many different outlooks!

I agree!

Welcome.

Mike182

Flaming Queer
Merry meet and welcome Westy, our humble forum has some really amazing members and no one will belittle you here for any reason (at least, not without having me onto them!)

i hope you find what it is you are looking for! only you can make the final decision on your journey, but we have many knowledgable members who will happily help you on your way :)

IanAlmighty

Lurking Existentialist
Westy said:
Im 23, and all my life i have been an atheist. For the past few weeks i have had this feeling. Something really weird that i cant explain, like somethings missing. Its so strange i cant fully describe it, like im wrong about something!

It is my belief that religion is an essential part of human society. Keep in mind that there are many religions out there which do not require you to worship a Diety.(Buddhism for example)

But that's all beside the point.
The point is... welcome.