• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Titanic

Hi sweet-heart! ;)

I can't believe you had tea with the Mad Hatter and didn't invite any of us!

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!! p.s sorry I was like the white rabbit! WAY to late to invite anyone! funny though I guess I could have, cause the mad hatter has tea party's every.single.second. I will next time though! I am meeting up with big bird and miss piggy later. We are having a cross-over muppet's and sesame street party! You all have a invite! yay! by the way still offendy

Thief

Rogue Theologian
I'm back.....had to go kill a thread.
And who had a tea party without Thief!!!!!!

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO offended!

Titanic

You can not have weird without me. It would be offensive to think otherwise. The Mad Hatter had a tea party without you theif! your post would offend him!

Titanic

The Mad Hatter was so offended by your post that he told me too mispell your username.(truthfully i mis typed it, but do not tell the mad hatter that). I am offended!

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Wait til that tea settles.

Think that trip down the rabbit hole was rough?

Hang on to your stockings!

Titanic

I am offended that Thief posted before me! that was my post slot! you really are a thief! how offensively offensive!