• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Titanic

Having perfect vision should be offensive in some case's! you see a lot of thing's you wish you had not seen! Nude Peter on Family Guy for instance! I am going to be really offended if someone jump's between my post!

4consideration

Premium Member
You WANT nude pix. We know you do. You're just saying that on this thread with the hopes that someone will find them and post them -- just to offend you -- but it will secretly please you!

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
I'm offended that I might actually be your father.

image.png

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I actually believe you're Madonna, Jerry Fallwell's personal dartboard and diva of the triangula, wielder of the siren spell. It doesn't change the fact that I've never heard of True Blood, which offends me.

Titanic

Like a virgin. 80's fashion all the way! The fact that you have never heard of True Blood offend's me! It's only the most popular show that show's nudity!