• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

4consideration

Premium Member
I am offended that you are not Sunstone -- but I'm also a little relieved. (I think he's on the growl tonight. I didn't do nuthin' to him. :))

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I'm offended your offended I'm not Sunstone.

Wait...

I'm offended you've confuzelled me about my identity.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Dang it! Why did you post here and not in my "Damnable Thread" thread? Could anything possibly be more rude!

BSM1

What? Me worry?
I am offended that I am going to have to figure out what you said before I can be offended.

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic Bully ☿
Premium Member
I am offended that I am going to have to figure out what you said before I can be offended.
I'm offended that you can count 8 o's, but can't say "eight o's!"

{btw, I said I'm offended that you s'd int the pot of potatoes}

SageTree

Spiritual Friend
Premium Member
The post above my clearly lacks the daily recommended intake of bacon.... VERY offensive....

Revolitngest tribute!!!!!

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Oh, I'm offended that I have to jump over Sage Tree to say I get it. BTW I'm offended that Sage Tree thinks he's the smartest plant in the forest.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I'm offended you've brought this thread to a new low. And if you haven't, then I'm offended you've made a liar of me.