• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Tea is way better than coffee...and you are way more offensive that 4consideration.... and that is saying a lot.

4consideration

Premium Member
I'm offended that you're making coffee out to be superior to tea. Tea is WAAY better than coffee!

No way. Tea is OK. (No extra charge for the rhyme. :))

Coffee is one of the most delightful and delicious beverage, ever to exist. It is definitely better than tea. I think you know that and you're just pretending not to!

HiddenHijabi

No way. Tea is OK. (No extra charge for the rhyme. :))

Coffee is one of the most delightful and delicious beverage, ever to exist. It is definitely better than tea. I think you know that and you're just pretending not to!

I can only drink coffee with a shedload of milk and sugar in it. So I'm offended you're not making me a cappuccino. :D

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic Bully ☿
Premium Member
I can only drink coffee with a shedload of milk and sugar in it. So I'm offended you're not making me a cappuccino. :D
I can do that!
crossfire-albums-misc-picture3924-003.gif

Tea is way better than coffee...and you are way more offensive that 4consideration.... and that is saying a lot.
Jello for you, oh, soar-throated dude!
crossfire-albums-edible-paintballs-picture4075-thejello.jpg

I can't believe you didn't offer them to me. Why didn't you offer them? I coulda used 'em!
I gotcha covered!
crossfire-albums-misc-picture3948-dark-chocolate-almonds-tile.jpg

Now, let's see whom I offend by having left them out!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Jello for you, oh, soar-throated dude!
crossfire-albums-edible-paintballs-picture4075-thejello.jpg

I'm offended because I HATE JELLO!!!!! and now that I have a headache as well if I were to eat JELLO...it would only make my headache worse....how offensive...trying to make me feel worse when I do not feel well already...

crossfire

Premium Member
I'm offended because I HATE JELLO!!!!! and now that I have a headache as well if I were to eat JELLO...it would only make my headache worse....how offensive...trying to make me feel worse when I do not feel well already...
Dude, you wrestle in the jello. I'm offended that you didn't know that.

crossfire

Premium Member
You too are delusional and your delusions are offensive....I NEVER wrestle in jello...it is disgusting...I only wrestle in mud
Suit yourself. You can subdue the slimy stuff internally, rather than externally.
(I wish you a speedy recovery anyways, whether you are offended by it or not.)

4consideration

Premium Member
I am offended that you are able to give him a frubal. I have been trying to give you one for a few days now on a post in a different thread, and I can't. That's not fair!

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
You guys are exchanging frubals (whatever it means) leaving me out of it :(

I knew it... y'all don't like me :(

Even though I'm sweet and nice and cute and sweet and... fat...

You offend me :(

Boo hoo...