• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You lamely try to tell me that the label cut out is the only problem?
The neck hole was mis-shapen, there were grits staining one sleeve, & the bedonkadonk
area was reall over-stretched & had "Smart Guy was here" written on it in crayon.

4consideration

Premium Member
You lamely try to tell me that the label cut out is the only problem?
The neck hole was mis-shapen, there were grits staining one sleeve, & the bedonkadonk
area was reall over-stretched & had "Smart Guy was here" written on it in crayon.

Oh, you poor thing. You don't realize the unique characteristic of it.

You see...it appears to others as a reflection of the state of one's own...so...

atanu

Premium Member
He purchased a clay model of bedonkadonk and worships that as his soul, which got misplaced many ages ago.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Hah! This from a guy whose soul was made in China by slave
child labor using recycled syringes & nuclear waste!

atanu

Premium Member
h27CFE8EA

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
But that's what a herd of naked white folk looks like!

This must be the annual spring migration to The Gap.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I am only offended by unsightly bedonkadonks.
Sightly ones make me feel like humanity ain't so bad after all.
This is obvious, ya basket weave'n yogurt spoon'n simpleton!

4consideration

Premium Member
Like a fine piece of artwork, or a fine diamond, the beauty of an individual example of bedonkadonk cannot be measured by a mass-manufactured expectation of a standardized level of sameness, butt by the exquisite and unique quality of minute and subtle "flaws", which lends character to the overall beauty of the piece.

In other words, your bedonkadonk ain't so "perfect" either, buster!

Last edited:

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
'hanging' offends me. It reeks of another time in history ... a violent insensitive time. Could you be more sensitive please?

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I find you sensitivity offensive as well as the execution of the language to make us aware of your offensive over sensitivity

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Factory seconds sale, ya penny pinch'n cheapskate!
I'd buy yers too, but ya got hummus all over it.

Cheapskate... I've been looking for this word all over. Thank you for the heads up, kind Sir :D

And, hummus is not Saudi food, genius but it still tastes better than bacon at least. Not that I know how bacon tastes!