• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Excellent humor? If ya like it so much, then why are ya so danged angry & offensive!?

The sky is gray here today.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
How can you respect Revoltingest....you have incredibly low, twisted and offensive standards for whom you respect

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
It's your problem if you can't figure out what's inappropriate and what isn't, but trust me, I AM NOT OFFENDED.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Well, yer supposed to be offended....it's the point of the thread, ya unobservant absent minded ignoranimoos!

Wu Wei

Well, yer supposed to be offended....it's the point of the thread, ya unobservant absent minded ignoranimoos!

That is a perfect example of the pot calling the kettle black you impercipient oblivious imbecile

by the way you ninny you spelled ignoramus incorrectly

Wu Wei

yes the amount of time I can stand reading your drivel...and that is a very short period of time

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
It's some make believe country, you hyperactive wannabe-Canuckian mouthy know-it-all from some fictional place. Get real!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Blasphemy!
Revoltingistan is certainly a real country.
In fact, you're posting in Revoltingistanian, albeit a less literate version.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
Your words in general, are too confusing for we simple Canuckistanians. It's arrogant, condescending, obstreperous, obnoxious, and rude.