• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
PIRATE!....well let me think a moment....

Sea going wench....thigh high boots.....loose fitting blouse....form fitting corset....sword in hand......

ok with me......

Black attire with silver buckles.....right?
Close enough except for some annoying details that you got wrong. You ninja are all like "We ninja do not pay any attention to pirates. It is our ninja way!" Ninjas will never saunter stylishly across a deck. Its not their ninja way. So you see, its all for naught.

4consideration

Premium Member
Oh, no! Another ninja lover? That's so offensive, pirates are much better looking. Ninjas are so ugly they have to wears masks. See? >>>>:ninja:
Well, to each his/her own. I can't force you to have good taste if you don't want to!

Here's your pirate boyfriend. :slap:
th

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I am highly offended by the targeted RACIST posts in this thread

You should ALL be ashamed of yourselves you bunch of offensive bigots

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Yes, they should be ashamed of themselves, but you of all people should know better than to make racist remarks.

Wu Wei

Who are you...4con.... I never make racy remarks.... get your filthy delusional mind out of the gutter

4consideration

Premium Member
If you are going to accuse me, at least get it right! My remarks were not racy! All I was talking about was his yellow book.

But...I guess that means all your yellow books are racy! Don't assume the same about the rest of us! Some of us have perfectly clean and modest yellow books, except Brickjectivity. His yellow book is offensive!

Wu Wei

Yeah....sure.... YOUR yellow book might not be racy but it sure is RACIST!!!!!

And that is MORE offensive

4consideration

Premium Member
It is not RACIST! How is it racist? It has nothing to do with race. BOOKS AREN'T RACES.

Brickjectivity is the one promoting yellow journals...and the yellow journalism made possible by these vile things.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Your shoes do not match that outfit!
Really...must you dress so offensively when you post?
Children can see this!

4consideration

Premium Member
OMG! Well! I guess technically one could say that you match completely, compliments so of Mother Nature.

Now put something on! No posting in the buff!

Wu Wei

Yeah.... those last couple of posts.... its so blatantly obvious.... I need not say anything.....