• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
wow man.....you guys are all so uncool and offensive...I mean chill man...peace...love and tie dye

4270ffcbc26c6ee6d8e0a47ac356c4c9.jpg

Wu Wei

I am offended by his absentmindedness and constantly losing stuff....especially matches

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
What if....he didn't lose his matches? What if he stole them from himself. Do you understand now why your ignorant comment is an offense to our intelligence?

Wu Wei

Do you understand that the entire premise is exceptionally silly and full of offense

The Holy Bottom Burp

Wash your mouth out sir, you are posting on a religious forum where loads of people have beliefs where the premise is exceptionally silly and full of offence. That's the definition of religion for goodness sake!

Wu Wei

I am offended that you think that Thief losing is matches is a religious experience

Wu Wei

I offended because of your elitist attitude and you thinking I am at your beckoned call.... besides I've been inspecting picnic baskets all afternoon and I'm tired...as well as rather full