• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Behold, I am Jesus Christ the Son of God. I created the heavens and the earth, and all things...

FFH

Veteran Member
in the beginning was the word and the word was with god and the word was God..JOHN 1:1...( check footnote of THE NEW TESTAMENT OF THE NEW AMERICAN BIBLE" ,,,,,JOHN 1.1 UNTIL 18 ARE HYMNS TAKEN FROM OTHER SOURCE,NOT ORIGINALLY IN JOHN.BUT PUT IN LATER.)

JOHN 1;1...ACKNOWLEDGED BY CHRISTIANS SCHOLARS AS THE WORDS OF PHILO OF ALEXANDRIA,A JEW EVEN BEFORE JOHN AND JESUS WAS BORN

EMMANUEL:GOD WITH US...( WHERE DOES IT SAYS JESUS IS GOD )WHAT'S WITH A STATEMENT" GOD WITH US" GOT TO DO WITH JESUS IS GOD?
Emmanuel literally means "God with us".

Jesus is God, who put on human flesh and dwelt among us.

Jesus has a perfect resurrected human immortal body.

God the Father has a perfect resurrected human iimmortal body. He has a "body of flesh and bones, as tangible as mans."

Doctrine and Covenants 130: 22 (LDS scripture)
The Father has a body of flesh and bones as tangible as man’s; the Son also; but the Holy Ghost has not a body of flesh and bones, but is a personage of Spirit. Were it not so, the Holy Ghost could not dwell in us.

Last edited:

FFH

Veteran Member
exodus 20.3:4..."thou shall have no other gods b4 me ..4:thou shall not make unto thee any graven image or ANY LIKENESS OF ANYTHING that is IN THE HEAVEN ABOVE, or that IS IN THE EARTH BENEATH or that IS IN THE WATER UNDER THE EARTH "......( ANOTHER IMPORTANT POINT IS LIKENESS OF ANYTHING IN THE UNIVERSE,),,,,, THE LIKENESS OF JESUS IS LIKE US..AND WE ARE PART OF THE UNIVERSE.....SO HE CANT BE THE CREATOR GOD.?..WHERE DOES IT SAYS FALSE GOD?
Jeremiah 7: 9
Will ye steal, murder, and commit adultery, and swear falsely, and burn incense unto Baal, and walk after other gods whom ye know not;

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
exodus 20.3:4..."thou shall have no other gods b4 me ..4:thou shall not make unto thee any graven image or ANY LIKENESS OF ANYTHING that is IN THE HEAVEN ABOVE, or that IS IN THE EARTH BENEATH or that IS IN THE WATER UNDER THE EARTH "......( ANOTHER IMPORTANT POINT IS LIKENESS OF ANYTHING IN THE UNIVERSE,),,,,, THE LIKENESS OF JESUS IS LIKE US..AND WE ARE PART OF THE UNIVERSE.....SO HE CANT BE THE CREATOR GOD.?..WHERE DOES IT SAYS FALSE GOD?

Jesus is YHWH's Avatar.

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
You know FFH I have just has much proof that the Shinto Creation story is real(here it is):
At the beginning of time, the heavens and the earths were mixed together in a great cloud. Slowly, the clearer, lighter parts of the cloud rose up and became heaven. The heavier parts of the cloud descended and became an ocean of muddy water. Between the heavens and the earth, a pale green sprout began to grow. It grew swiftly and was extremely strong. When the plant’s flower burst open, the First God emerged. This First God then created Izanagi, is the god of all that is light and heavenly. Izanagi, whose name means "the male who invites", and his wife and sister Izanami, whose name means "the female who invites". The First God gave Izanagi the task of finishing the creation of the world.

Standing on rainbow called Ama-no-ukihashi (the floating bridge of the heavens), they plunged a jewel crested spear into the ocean. When they pulled it free, the water that dripped from the spear coagulated and formed the first island of the Japanese archipelago. Izanagi and Izanami went down to this island and settled down on it. Together, on this island, they made the islands of Japan.

When Izanami died giving birth, Izanagi went to the underworld to retrieve her, but she refused to come back with him and they parted forever. When Izanagi returned from the underworld, he started the first cleaning rites. He washed his left eye and thus created the sun goddess Amaterasu. When he washed his right eye, the moon god Tsuki-Yumi came forth. From his nose he created Susanowo, the god of the seas and the storms.

Later, he created the first people and animals of the island.
Note: On the site page they have it calling Tsuki-Yumi a goddess, I have changed that in the post I made. Tsuki-Yumi is the god of the Moon(not goddess).

Originally Posted by siddqqeeutube
in the beginning was the word and the word was with god and the word was God..JOHN 1:1...( check footnote of THE NEW TESTAMENT OF THE NEW AMERICAN BIBLE" ,,,,,JOHN 1.1 UNTIL 18 ARE HYMNS TAKEN FROM OTHER SOURCE,NOT ORIGINALLY IN JOHN.BUT PUT IN LATER.)

JOHN 1;1...ACKNOWLEDGED BY CHRISTIANS SCHOLARS AS THE WORDS OF PHILO OF ALEXANDRIA,A JEW EVEN BEFORE JOHN AND JESUS WAS BORN

EMMANUEL:GOD WITH US...( WHERE DOES IT SAYS JESUS IS GOD )WHAT'S WITH A STATEMENT" GOD WITH US" GOT TO DO WITH JESUS IS GOD?

God the Father has a perfect resurrected human iimmortal body. He has a "body of flesh and bones, as tangible as mans."

The Father has a body of flesh and bones as tangible as man’s; the Son also; but the Holy Ghost has not a body of flesh and bones, but is a personage of Spirit. Were it not so, the Holy Ghost could not dwell in us

The Father has a body of flesh and bones as tangible as man’s; the Son also; but the Holy Ghost has not a body of flesh and bones, but is a personage of Spirit. Were it not so, the Holy Ghost could not dwell in us.

My point is that JESUS IS NOT THE CREATOR....

Quote:
Originally Posted by siddqqeeutube

Jeremiah 7: 9
Will ye steal, murder, and commit adultery, and swear falsely, and burn incense unto Baal, and walk after other gods whom ye know not

WHAT'S UP MAN....U AGREE THAT JESUS IS NOT GOD THE CREATOR?...IF NOT

THAN GIVE SOME INPUT..YOUR JEREMIAH DOESN'T ANSWER MY POINT..MY ANSWER

FOR YOUR JERIMIAH IS," NO"...ONLY WORSHIP GOD OF ABRAHAM,AND ALL THE

PROPHETS INCLUDING JESUS (PEACE BE UPON HIM)

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
is JESUS The AVATAR the creator of the universe?
Don't know. nor do I really care. He's not my god of anything and play no rule in my religious practice. All I was saying is that when you mentioned other Avatars you placed Hercules in that small list, I was just mentioning that Hercules is a Demigod(Half-God), not an Avatar which is the physical incarnation of a god.
In this case Riverwolf is saying(he believes) that Jesus is the Avatar(incarnation) of the Christian god.

Riverwolf

Premium Member
you mean like rama,khrisna.or hercules.etc?.....is he the creator of the universe?

Last I checked, Heracles was Zeus's son, not avatar.

But yes, like Krishna and Rama are incarnations of Vishnu.

Do I believe Jesus Christ to be the Creator of the universe? I don't know. :shrug: I'm just stating what the mythology is.

Riverwolf

Premium Member
In this case Riverwolf is saying(he believes) that Jesus is the Avatar(incarnation) of the Christian god.

I don't BELIEVE Jesus is; I'm just stating what I read when I see Jesus being equated with God in a Trinity.

I BELIEVE Jesus to simply have been a Sage, as human as you and me.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
And I do not need God to live. The higher powers that be gave me my life, my karma to serve out, but, I can do so without needing them as a crutch to help me throughout life.
If God thinks he needs to be worshipped for creating life, then what about the scientist who have litterally created life from nothing more than an acidic soup? They did indeed creat life, just as God did. IMO, it only proves, we were indeed made in the LIKENESS of God. We were made to be LIKE God. And like gods we shall be. Creating and following our own lives and destnies.

FFH

Veteran Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by siddqqeeutube WHAT'S UP MAN....U AGREE THAT JESUS IS NOT GOD THE CREATOR?...IF NOT

THAN GIVE SOME INPUT..YOUR JEREMIAH DOESN'T ANSWER MY POINT..MY ANSWER

FOR YOUR JERIMIAH IS," NO"...ONLY WORSHIP GOD OF ABRAHAM,AND ALL THE

PROPHETS INCLUDING JESUS (PEACE BE UPON HIM)
Moses 2: 1 (Joseph Smith's Inspired version of Genesis 1: 1)
And it came to pass that the Lord spake unto Moses, saying: Behold, I reveal unto you concerning this heaven, and this earth; write the words which I speak. I am the Beginning and the End, the Almighty God; by mine Only Begotten I created these things; yea, in the beginning I created the heaven, and the earth upon which thou standest.

Genesis 1: 1 (King James version)
In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

3 Nephi 9: 15 (Book of Mormon)
Behold, I am Jesus Christ the Son of God. I created the heacens and the earth, and all things that in them are. I was with the Father from the beginning. I am in the Father, and the Father in me; and in me hath the Father glorified his name.

Isaiah 45: 7
I (Jesus) form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord (Jesus Christ) do all these things.

Click on this link: Jesus Created All Things

Last edited:
Moses 2: 1 (Joseph Smith's Inspired version of Genesis 1: 1)
And it came to pass that the Lord spake unto Moses, saying: Behold, I reveal unto you concerning this heaven, and this earth; write the words which I speak. I am the Beginning and the End, the Almighty God; by mine Only Begotten I created these things; yea, in the beginning I created the heaven, and the earth upon which thou standest.

Genesis 1: 1 (King James version)
In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

AGREED

3 Nephi 9: 15 (Book of Mormon)
Behold, I am Jesus Christ the Son of God. I created the heacens and the earth, and all things that in them are. I was with the Father from the beginning. I am in the Father, and the Father in me; and in me hath the Father glorified his name.

Isaiah 45: 7
I (Jesus) form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord (Jesus Christ) do all these things.

ISAIAH 45.7....DONT SEE ANY BRACKETED JESUS IN KJV

TOO MANY VERSIONS FROM SUPPOSEDLY ONE HOLY GHOST..DONT KNOW WHICH ONE TO REFER.

FROM ALL YOUR VERSES ABOVE,I GUESS JESUS IS THE CREATOR...BUT WHY HE

DONT KNOW WHEN THE WORLD END?...WHY WAS HE PRAYING TO GOD WHEN HE

HIMSELF IS THE GOD?

Last edited:
don't know. Nor do i really care. He's not my god of anything and play no rule in my religious practice. All i was saying is that when you mentioned other avatars you placed hercules in that small list, i was just mentioning that hercules is a demigod(half-god), not an avatar which is the physical incarnation of a god.
In this case riverwolf is saying(he believes) that jesus is the avatar(incarnation) of the christian god.

sorry .confused u with rverwolf.