• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Belief!

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friend Luis,

Your understand is good.
However as can only point/suggest that understanding of oneself as to what one is, is the foundation of all things.

Love & rgds

BruceDLimber

Firstly you have used your own understanding and placed the words [I'like] in place of only *like*.

So sorry, but you royally messed up the quote!

Only part of what you quoted is what I said--to which you didn't even attach my name--; and the part to which you're objecting wasn't even said by me, but by an earlier poster!

You might want to go back and review what I actually did and didn't say before rushing to reply.

Peace,

Bruce

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friend Bruce,

You are stilling missing the point.
The point towards which the finger is pointing is about BEING.
The understanding that there is no Bruce or Zenzero they are just labels of the same energy they are avatars/prophets [potentially] just that understanding has to grow.

Now, have you followed?

Love & rgds

lemo

Are you a prophet?
In professing your beliefs as you do....

Do you believe in a higher power? Does it hold a thought? as you do?
With all due respect, asking someone if he's a prophet, will never yield an answer. A real man of enlightenment for instance, will never say too much, but points you to the direction. The moment someone says or act as if he's a prophet; he is NOT. If he thinks he's enlighten; he is NOT. To have more knowledge does not mean wisdom; My message to those who profess to be prophets, Don't imitate; because imitation creates falsity. Our understanding should be individualistic, not part of the crowd.

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friend Bruce,

We disagree!

(You will forgive me, I trust, if I follow my own conscience rather than yours.)
Yes, surely that is what free will is all about.
We are all free except in our understanding of freedom.

Love & rgds

Thief

Rogue Theologian
With all due respect, asking someone if he's a prophet, will never yield an answer. A real man of enlightenment for instance, will never say too much, but points you to the direction. The moment someone says or act as if he's a prophet; he is NOT. If he thinks he's enlighten; he is NOT. To have more knowledge does not mean wisdom; My message to those who profess to be prophets, Don't imitate; because imitation creates falsity. Our understanding should be individualistic, not part of the crowd.

By definition....anyone who speaks for God is a prophet.
And once in awhile...someone else will ask me the same thing.

I don't mind.

And if you took a look through some of my earlier postings....
I do have a most unique perspective.
And because of it, I don't follow congregation or creed.
I am a rogue theologian.

joea

Oshoyoi
I disagree. Religions and their initiators are inspired by wisdom, not (necessarily) by deities.
I disagree,the greatest incentive for all religions was DEATH. If there was no death, only rarely people would be interested or engaged in religion.

Last edited:

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friends joea and Luis,

The greatest incentive for religion is * CONSCIOUSNESS* itself.
Our own conscience has motivated our very own minds to transcend it and merge with that consciousness.
Every thing comes out of consciousness and merges back with it.
You can state like; through IT, by IT, for IT etc. etc.

Love & rgds

joea

Oshoyoi
Friends joea and Luis,

The greatest incentive for religion is * CONSCIOUSNESS* itself.
Our own conscience has motivated our very own minds to transcend it and merge with that consciousness.
Every thing comes out of consciousness and merges back with it.
You can state like; through IT, by IT, for IT etc. etc.

Love & rgds
Yes you are correct friend Zensero (good word)...but Consciousness of Death or something else ?

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friend joea,

but Consciousness of Death or something else ?
Yes, that too but do remember that death is only of the *UNCONSCIOUS*.
Till one becomes conscious, one remains unconscious or subconscious as some may state meaning one is not conscious and once conscious DEATH of that unconscious part happens and one is really born then i.e. born in consciousness that which he is.

Love & rgds

chinu

chinu
Friends,

Like everyone to discuss about why they believe anyone to be a prophet or an avatar or messenger of God. Can they prove the same? please explain!

Love & rgds

by realizing that some supernaturel powers are working for Them.

For Example: They can know what i am thinking or posting Now!, or what i will think tommarow, or what is going to be happen with me tommarow.

In the easy language: Everything.

_/\_Chinu.

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friend chinu,

Nostradamus predicted what will happen centuries earlier so?? should we declare him an avatar??
Kindly understand that *BELIEF* is related with the MIND and so it is not perfect and mind can believe in anything. It is beyond the mind!

Love & rgds

chinu

chinu
Nostradamus predicted what will happen centuries earlier so?? should we declare him an avatar??
Prediction means: Some happens, Some not.
What will happen means: Results are pending.
Happened means : Results.

And getting the positive results every time (not many times), about what will happen means : Compleatly Realized.

I am talking about Supernaturel powers.

_/\_Chinu.

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friend chinu,

Only through that supernatural power did Nostradamus predicted whatever he did.
Personal understanding is that there is nothing super natural as only that which is natural is possible an if one is unable to do something does not mean that anything is super natural.

Love & rgds

chinu

chinu
only that which is natural is possible
What about, if NATURE itself is speaking inside Somebody,
or NATURE is using somebody as SPEAKER,
or NATURE has removed any "Mind" compleatly which was inbetween, to use that body as messenger.

_/\_Chinu.

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friend chinu,

Yes, true there is nothing *SUPER* about nature it is normal activity of nature except the human mind creates labels like *super* etc. besides each individual is an avatar except that one is not aware of it.

Love & rgds