• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Beliefs Of Dinotaurians

Saurius

Saurian Buddha
Oh, sorry =] I was meditating and had a super vivid obe. I couldn't controll were I was going though, I was just going. Eventually I made it to a void were I could hear a voice, and from there was revealed the path of Dinotaurianism.

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
Oh, sorry =] I was meditating and had a super vivid obe. I couldn't controll were I was going though, I was just going. Eventually I made it to a void were I could hear a voice, and from there was revealed the path of Dinotaurianism.

Sounds like you ate some bad shellfish. Although, to be fair, this is how many religions got their start.

Saurius

Saurian Buddha
Seriously. Have you heard of Christianity, they believe in a cosmic Jewish zombie that can save you if you telepathically tell him he is his master. Naw i keed the Christians, they're nice folks =]

Freedomelf

I agree wholeheartedly that pets help a person on their spirit journey. I applaud you for discovering your own, unique pathway. Diversity in religion does not divide, rather it unites, provided each respects the others' religions.