• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Beyond Sexual Dominance

dave_

Daily social life is based on sexual dominance.People tries to screw others metaphorically and literally.Everyone is afraid of being screwed and when screw others they feel good.When someone enters to prison big guys rape weak ones.When someone wants to be free , fear of rape kicks in and prevents that persons freedom.Whole reality is based on rape.My life is also full of rape fear.So is there anything in this existance beyond rape phantasies?

Nietzsche

The Last Prussian
Premium Member
Daily social life is based on sexual dominance.People tries to screw others metaphorically and literally.Everyone is afraid of being screwed and when screw others they feel good.When someone enters to prison big guys rape weak ones.When someone wants to be free , fear of rape kicks in and prevents that persons freedom.Whole reality is based on rape.My life is also full of rape fear.So is there anything in this existance beyond rape phantasies?
I like taking long walks down the beach, candle-light dinners, and staring creepily & intently into peoples' eyes.

What? It makes as much sense as what he wrote..

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
This is not a good way to go thru life.
I recommend counseling to ditch these fears.

Wherenextcolumbus

What do you mean by, whole of reality is based on rape? Do you mean life is about taking advantage of others? Dog eat dog? Or what?

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Daily social life is based on sexual dominance.People tries to screw others metaphorically and literally.

"Screwing" does imply dominance, but I see daily social life differently. I think we tend to follow social customs for the most part. When it comes to sex, most people are trying to find a connection and to bond.

Everyone is afraid of being screwed and when screw others they feel good.When someone enters to prison big guys rape weak ones.

I think prison assault is a subset of Rape Culture that is pervasive in socio-economic constructs where people are categorically de-humanized in various aspects. Survival, in these constructs, depends on a de-humanization of the "other". But, this isn't a linear causal-effect model, IMO. There's all kinds of webs of intersectionality where in a complex such as the one we have that is Prison-Military-Industrial, facing incarceration for any length of time offers violence as an option for survival.

That's a whole other conversation, though. I don't believe when somebody screws somebody else to the other persons detriment, that "feeling good" means they are at peace holistically and are in good health with their minds and bodies.

When someone wants to be free , fear of rape kicks in and prevents that persons freedom.Whole reality is based on rape.My life is also full of rape fear.So is there anything in this existance beyond rape phantasies?

There are many survivors of sexual assault, as well as the fact that there are many people who are traumatized by the information about rape survivors, who find ways to cope with the stressors, the anxiety, the depression, and other psycho-somatic disorders successfully enough to see existence beyond rape fears and beyond rape fantasies.

If you need somebody to talk to, we have a survivors forum, or you can PM somebody that you feel comfortable sharing information with. If you are a survivor, remember that you as a person are not defined by your attacker.

Skwim

Veteran Member
While these kinds of posts do draw attention, they still fall into the goofy file.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Not everyone is a sociopath.
Some people are actually helpful and sympathetic.