• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

bible point

ImprobableBeing

No. An explanation of our diversity draws upon genetics and epigenetics.

No, THE explanation is genetics and epigenetics.

There isn't a competing explanation for this, even the YEC's accept that variation in genetics and environmental factors acting on our DNA are the cause for diversity.

Of course, we're only talking about humans here (i assume) and not diversity of life itself.

If there is another explanation i have yet to hear about it, perhaps you could present it?

McBell

Admiral Obvious
No, THE explanation is genetics and epigenetics.

There isn't a competing explanation for this, even the YEC's accept that variation in genetics and environmental factors acting on our DNA are the cause for diversity.

Of course, we're only talking about humans here (i assume) and not diversity of life itself.

If there is another explanation i have yet to hear about it, perhaps you could present it?

Environment
Up bringing

Chazzer

Can anyone explain how a figure as prominent as Jesus could get swallowed up by the calendar confusion around 1BC and AD1? Thanks

roger1440

I do stuff
And reading the Wizard of Oz one learns of flatlands, aunts and uncles, farms, farm dogs, tornados - all items clearly evidenced in Kansas. Who says the munchkins aren't real??

I know they are real.

1972_munchkins.jpg