• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Black Cops Persecute White Man For Legal Speech

amorphous_constellation

Civilians are imperfect & not trained to deal
with cops, especially ones with itchy trigger
fingers. Cops are supposedly trained to
de-escalate situations, & to respect the civil
rights of everyone, even jerks, loudmouths,
fools, etc.
Anger & vengeance don't justify the crime
of street justice or "tune-ups".
Well when I look body cam videos, piece by piece, I get a sense of escalation often, when the cops start really yelling. And my thought is, that the yelling elicits more yelling, and other reactions, instead of a calm reaction. Charges then build up, in a half a moment's time, depending on what the suspect does in immediate reaction to a chosen stimulus. Shadow wolf, do you agree?

amorphous_constellation

That I honestly don't know. I've read some regular police training material, I've not talked or read anything about MP training.
Well one thinks of the military, one thinks of someone who might be more trained in terms of allowing risk and self-sacrifice in order to possibility get a situation under control. A 'situation,' as opposed to a person. And what is the real risk with most people that you see in these videos? In actuality, it is probably pretty nominal anyway. How many regular police act out of fear, then? One time, as I posted once, a cop started yelling at me, when he stopped me walking across an empty parking lot at night - there were two squads on me. He yelled because I gesticulated, and that doesn't seem that necessary, right?
because a lot of nasty cops will pull people for doing less than 5MPH over, which is garbage because a part of that will be discrepancies between what the radar says and what the driver's speedometer says, and for the rest driving a little over the speedlimit isn't dangerous in most conditions
And can the human foot actually control that, perfectly? But then, if I concentrate on having a perfect foot, is it possibly a distraction from my visual field?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I've seen videos where people were pulled over
for these suspicious acts....
- Driving just below the speed limit.
- Driving exactly the speed limti.
- Driving slightly over the speed limit.

As we can observe, the traffic laws are so numerous
& flexible that a cop can pull over anyone just by
following a driver a few minutes, & waiting for an
articulable violation to occur. And then, there is no
threshold below which the cop can't arrest the driver.

Further justification can be invented based upon
highly subjective (non-disprovable) things, eg,
smelling weed, smelling alcohol, air freshener
hanging from the mirror, acting nervous, acting
subdued, glassy eyes, bloodshot eyes, slurred
speech, furtive movements, fitting the description
of a person of interest, laughing, being emotional.
Yup. It's all suspicious when you learn you can trust them and you must be suspicious of them and conditioned into a mentality of us vs them.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
And can the human foot actually control that, perfectly? But then, if I concentrate on having a perfect foot, is it possibly a distraction from my visual field?
Definitely. How can you focus on whats around you when you focus is on nit messing up? They're often looking for any reason just so they can take a peak, because America is a "warzone." (sheriff out in itty bitty Winimac IN who bought an armored vehicle intended for the front lines of an active warzone).

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Crazed black cop arrests white men who've done
nothing wrong...except hurt the cop's feelings.
Were the races reversed, it would be racism.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Another case of black cops who hate a white man's speech.
These 2 cops cost taxpayers $50,000 for harassing him, &
stealing his property.
The video shows what happened, & provides legal analysis.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
In the previous video, the cops are so dumb that
they don't see the illogic in the claim....
"You're about to be arrested for resisting arrest."