• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Blame Secret Chief

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I just got done making lunch. It seems as if someone had gone in there and dirtied almost every dish I own... so much clean up.

I live in a house with a family of 5, 3 of whom are children. I got to thinking... who could be making this mess? Logically, it can only be from one source... I know you're thinking it, too...

@Secret Chief .

I can think of no other culprit.

I'm sure he's done misdeeds at your house, too...

What can you blame @Secret Chief for?

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

Remember how gas stations used to be full service? They'd wash your windows, check your tires and oil, and other little perks which they don't do anymore.

Full-service-gas-station-tips-for-happy-customers-1944-750x499.jpg

You know why this stopped? You know who's responsible? I'll let you guess.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Remember how gas stations used to be full service? They'd wash your windows, check your tires and oil, and other little perks which they don't do anymore.

Full-service-gas-station-tips-for-happy-customers-1944-750x499.jpg

You know why this stopped? You know who's responsible? I'll let you guess.

Oh, he'll still do all that at our 'full service' station... but he tricks you. You roll up and ask him to put 10 bucks in, and he tells you it'll be a full tank or he's going back in.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
When i first saw his monica i misread it as secret chef... For which i got a jolly good telling off by the man himself.

Well it wasn't really a telling off, more a telling.

On a totally unrelated subject... I heard a story on the radio this morning about a bloke in France who got sick of his kids using the internet all the time so he built some kind of device that blocks it, only problem is it blocks the internet for the whole village.

ChristineM

Premium Member
On a totally unrelated subject... I heard a story on the radio this morning about a bloke in France who got sick of his kids using the internet all the time so he built some kind of device that blocks it, only problem is it blocks the internet for the whole village.

Don't worry, we can blame @Secret Chief for that too.

ChristineM

Premium Member
@John53 here is a translation of the original story

Without knowing it, a father deprives his neighbors of internet and telephone in the Landes

Friday, February 11, 2022 at 8:25 p.m. - By Renaud Biondi-Maugey, France Bleu Gascogne, France Bleu

A Landais who had installed a wave jammer is being prosecuted. Thinking of depriving his only children of the internet, he actually disrupted all telecommunications in his neighborhood.

Telephones no longer worked at night in the Messanges area (Landes) © Radio France - Emmanuel Claverie
A father living in the Messanges sector (Landes) is being prosecuted for having, without knowing it, blocked the internet and mobile telephony for several nights in his entire neighborhood. He was thinking of depriving his only children of the internet and did not imagine that the wave jammer he was using was going to disrupt telecommunications in an area spanning two municipalities. An investigation by the National Frequency Agency has established his responsibility and legal proceedings have been initiated.
It all started with the alert from a mobile phone operator: one of its antennas no longer worked at night in Messanges, generally between midnight and 3 a.m. To solve this mystery, a technician from the ANFR, the national frequency agency, went to the site, in Messanges, with a fully equipped laboratory vehicle, equipped with a direction finder on the roof, a detection device hostile waves. The technician also travels on foot, with a portable receiver. And he ends up, fairly quickly, by identifying a house where the disturbances seem to come from.
The father of the family admits to using a wave jammer
A man, occupying this dwelling, is then interrogated. He immediately recognizes that he is using a multi-band wave jammer, capable of neutralizing mobile telephony but also wifi. He explains that he bought this device to deprive his children of the internet at night and prevent them from consulting social networks, which they were addicted to. Every night, this Landais therefore plugged in this jammer, thinking to cut the telecommunications in his only house. Except that devices of this type often have a "wider radius of action than one thinks or than the seller suggests" explains this Tuesday, February 8, the ANFR on its website. This is how this jammer disrupted mobile telephony in an area straddling two municipalities, including Messanges

Sans le savoir, un père de famille prive ses voisins d'internet et de téléphone dans les Landes

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member
I just got done making lunch. It seems as if someone had gone in there and dirtied almost every dish I own... so much clean up.

I live in a house with a family of 5, 3 of whom are children. I got to thinking... who could be making this mess? Logically, it can only be from one source... I know you're thinking it, too...

@Secret Chief .

My lack of groceries. Why didn't you pick any up for me over the weekend, @Secret Chief??

Secret Chief

Degrow!

@Secret Chief .

Boy are you going to get it.