• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Blame Secret Chief

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic Bully ☿
Premium Member
Why do my red cabbage rolls with the diced stewed tomatoes look like the scene of a mermaid massacre? Blame @Secret Chief !
Warning: you can't unsee this once you've seen it! (Although this batch doesn't look quite as disturbing as others I've made)
mermaid massacre.jpg

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I just walked through the kitchen door and "yeowl"
One of the cats was sprawled out just around the corner, I'd trodden on one of his paws.
He seems ok, not limping but is staying out of my way.
It's @Secret Chief's fault.

Tomef

I just got done making lunch. It seems as if someone had gone in there and dirtied almost every dish I own... so much clean up.

I live in a house with a family of 5, 3 of whom are children. I got to thinking... who could be making this mess? Logically, it can only be from one source... I know you're thinking it, too...

@Secret Chief .

I can think of no other culprit.

I'm sure he's done misdeeds at your house, too...

What can you blame @Secret Chief for?
Your logic is indisputable. Any doubts will be the fault of @Secret Chief .

Tomef

For years I have been trying to find someone to blame for all the things that cannot possibly be my fault. That delay, I now realise, is also @Secret Chief ’s fault (like everything else).