• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Boeing whistle-blower found dead. Gunshot to the head.

Regiomontanus

Ματαιοδοξία ματαιοδοξιών! Όλα είναι ματαιοδοξία.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
"The 62-year-old died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound, the Charleston County coroner's office in South Carolina confirmed on Tuesday."

What is hard to believe?

Did Boeing bribe the coroner?
Maybe I'm watching too much Mr Ballen on YouTube , but this sounds a lot like a professional hit made to look like a suicide.

He did whistle blow on a Fourtune 500 company where a lot of money is involved.

It's just conjecture on my part but it sure looks convenient a whistle-blower is dead shortly thereafter.

Suicide or not, something obviously happened with the guy to wind up dead so quickly.

Regiomontanus

Ματαιοδοξία ματαιοδοξιών! Όλα είναι ματαιοδοξία.
Maybe I'm watching too much Mr Ballen on YouTube , but this sounds a lot like a professional hit made to look like a suicide.

He did whistle blow on a Fourtune 500 company where a lot of money is involved.

It's just conjecture on my part but it sure looks convenient a whistle-blower is dead shortly thereafter.

Suicide or not, something obviously happened with the guy to wind up dead so quickly.

I have known people who committed suicide and it shocked family and friends - they had no idea the person would do it, no reason that they knew of.

Ya just never know.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
If he already blew the whistle why have him killed?

That would surely be pointless and only make matters worse
Send a message to future whistle-blowers not to rock the boat.

Assuming it was a murder.

Makes one wonder what his replacement might be thinking.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member