• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bonjour :D

Paix

Hello everyone, I'm not really good at introductions so I'll try to make it quick haha. My name is Paix I'm from Quebec, Canada, the part where we speak french (if you wanna learn some of french just ask haha). Hmm my name means Peace in french. I'm really interested in learning more about religions, the more I read about Islam the more I like it and maybe some day I'll become muslim.

Have a nice day,

Paix

horizon_mj1

Welcom Paix. I also joined RF to learn more about religions, but am not closer to finding a denomination. Look forward to learning from ya.

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
Hello everyone, I'm not really good at introductions so I'll try to make it quick haha. My name is Paix I'm from Quebec, Canada, the part where we speak french (if you wanna learn some of french just ask haha). Hmm my name means Peace in french. I'm really interested in learning more about religions, the more I read about Islam the more I like it and maybe some day I'll become muslim.

Have a nice day,

Paix
Hi and welcome :)

Do you have a current religion, or are you like me - a seeker, if you don't mind me asking? :)
If you are a seeker, good luck in your search!

I hope to see you around and look forward to chatting with you. :D

Circle_One

Ii-wy Em Hotep, Paix.

Welcome to the Forums! Where in Quebec are you? (I'm in Montreal). It's nice to have another Quebecker on here! Enjoy your stay.

You should check out the Forum Rules and if you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask any of the staff here. We're more than happy to answer. :)

Ankh Udja Seneb.

C1

zenzero

Its only a Label
FRiend Piax,
Once again, welcome to RF.

the more I read about Islam the more I like it and maybe some day I'll become muslim.

Let us all first learn to be human beings first before selecting a PAT/ WAY/ RELIGION.
Meaning first resolve how and where humans came from and where it is going?
Love & rgds

Paix

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome :D

Odion I don't mind at all I'm still a seeker like you, but I'm learning more and more in the way of Islam.

Circle I'm from Hull its near Ottawa. Montreal is a beautiful place, may I ask if you speak french?

Allo Silvermoon, sa va très bien et toi?

Thank you for the advice Zen, I'll use it well.

P.S. Could somebody tell me how to quote haha, thanks in advance.

Wandered Off

Sporadic Driveby Member
In case nobody else has: When viewing a post you wish to quote, click the "Quote" button at the bottom-right portion of the post. To quote multiple posts, click the Plus sign next to the Quote button on each one you wish to quote, and on the last one click the Quote button.

You can always edit out non-relevant portions to make the quoted portion more concise.

A more manual method is to use brackets that say [ quote ] and [ /quote ] (take out the spaces I put in so the commands would display) around the sentence you wish to quote.

Last edited:

Paix

Thanks a lot Wandered :D

Wow Don your sentence is almost perfect (Bonjour mon copain! Je m'appel Don! would be the correct way), I'm pleased to meet you.

Magic Man

Reaper of Conversation
Bienvenue, Paix. Je pense que tu aimeras ce site. I'm glad to have you aboard, and I look forward to reading your posts.

Circle_One

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome :D

Odion I don't mind at all I'm still a seeker like you, but I'm learning more and more in the way of Islam.

Circle I'm from Hull its near Ottawa. Montreal is a beautiful place, may I ask if you speak french?

Allo Silvermoon, sa va très bien et toi?

Thank you for the advice Zen, I'll use it well.

I've been to Hull a couple of times. And I speak French fluently. It's kind of a necessity in Montreal. One can't get a job without being perfectly bilingual.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
Hull seems to be a nice area.

I'm from Toronto, so the extent of my French is what I learned in high school that I haven't practiced for more than a decade except for trips to Quebec, mainly for racing.

I can handle things like "je voudrais acheter de la beurre et du lait"* and (if I think about for a minute) things like "drapeau jaune! Il y a un canard sur la piste!"** But my French is bad enough that when I try to order at St. Hubert's, the waiter or waitress will usually switch to English out of sympathy. :D

Anyhow... welcome, Paix!

* "I would like to buy some butter and some milk"
** "Yellow flag! There is a duck on the track!"

Paix

Merci mball your french is pretty good :D.

Yeah Montreal is a pretty bilingual place, awesome at night haha.

Thanks 9-10 haha at least you're trying a lot of people are not even trying so you're one step ahead of them.