• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Booko, is it your birthday today?

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Buttercup said:
If you have a Marie Callenders in your area....is the semi annual $5.99 pie month. The Kailua Cream Cheese is TO DIE for. You can't even make it for that little. You deserve one for your unconfirmed birthday.
Sorry, as I'm eating this delicious and mouth watering piece of Kailua Cream Cheese pie, I remembered you cannot eat milk products. Boooooo! I am enjoying it in your stead, dearest!

What's the birthday sweet treat you're having?

Booko

Deviled Hen
Buttercup said:
A fondue restaurant? :confused: Sounds yummy though.

If you have a Marie Callenders in your area....is the semi annual $5.99 pie month. The Kailua Cream Cheese is TO DIE for. You can't even make it for that little. You deserve one for your unconfirmed birthday.
:eek: Uh...no Buttercup. Dairy allergy gives me migraines...I'll pass on Marie Callender's anything. :thud:

There are nearly no desserts I can eat out, so I'm accustomed to just ordering coffee and bringing my own dessert. It gets me strange looks at restaurants, but hey, it's not my fault the desserts are all so dairy infested. What ever happen to plain old fruit pie anyway?

But yes, they have a dark chocolate fondue where we went, and I had plenty of strawberries and bananas and pineapple with it. :eat:

Booko

Deviled Hen
Buttercup said:
What's the birthday sweet treat you're having?

It was a toss up between the fondue place and the Morrocan place, both of which have yummy desserts I can eat. Yay!

The fondue place I have to dodge a few things. I bring my homemade salad dressing and sheep's milk feta for the salad, but everything else is fine.

What I really love are the mushrooms -- stuffed with green goddess dressing. I know there's dairy in the green goddess, but for whatever reason it doesn't trigger an allergic reaction.

I have what I need to do fondue at home. I really need to do that more often. We all love it. Who knows, that vegan cheddar might even make a good cheese fondue base.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Booko said:
I can neither confirm nor deny that today is, in fact, my birthday.

I can, however, confirm that I was a total pig tonight at our local fondue restaurant. :eat:

Thanks, everyone!

mmmmm? Getting younger each year, maybe ?

Happy unbirthday (or birthday) - whatever suits you!:hapbirth: :birthday:

maggie2

Well, if it IS your birthday, have a wonderful day. And if it isn't...have a great day anyway!

Booko

Deviled Hen
Thanks for the birthday wishes, all!

My husband actually brought me a dozen red roses...first time in the 25 years I've known him. Yay!

And I had LOTS of stuffed mushrooms at the fondue place, just like any good hobbit should. :D