• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bumper Stickers and Jesus 'Fishes'

keevelish

The fish is just a symbol of their identity. Just the way anyone's car is a symbol of their identity. If it is overkill to express one's personality, then people should all dress in drab, identical clothing, have the same haircut, go to the same job, etc. What's wrong with being excited about your religion? It's an accomplishment, just like those "My daughter is an honor student" blah blah blah stickers... so what?

Ceridwen018

I don't care about Jesus fish, personally. When I see one it makes me shake my head and sigh, but that's usually the same response I get when people find out I'm Atheist so it's all good!

I did see this one thing that I thought was funny though. It was a Jesus fish which had sprouted little legs and inside the fish it said 'evolve'. Is this a Darwin fish? (you're all rolling your eyes and saying 'yes, we KNOW!')