• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bush and his cronies told 935 lies to lead us to war

lkb817

Read the book "George W. Bush vs. the U.S. Constitution" and then say Bush didn't deliberately lie to go to war. The book is disturbing at best.

Francine

Read the book "George W. Bush vs. the U.S. Constitution" and then say Bush didn't deliberately lie to go to war. The book is disturbing at best.

I hope you weren't planning on flying somewhere soon. You just got on Homeland Security's no fly list for posting that.

kai

ragamuffin
I knew he didn't have WMDs! Anyone who read or listened to serious analysis of the situation, especially from the "alternative" press, was well aware that taffy was being distributed.

what do you think happened to the arms that iraq itself filed with the UN that were never found, i suppose with hindsight we must beleive iraq destroyed them as they claimed , only they had no proof and what we had was Saddam

In 2001 Saddam stated that "we are not at all seeking to build up weapons or look for the most harmful weapons . . . however, we will never hesitate to possess the weapons to defend Iraq and the Arab nation".[

Iraq and weapons of mass destruction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

kai

ragamuffin
That's an interesting idea, but as it happens, it's not the case.
thats my opinion Saddam is ultimately responsible for his actions which led to the invasion, remember he was given a last minute offer Wednesday February 26, 2003
by tony Blair if he took it up there would be no british troops there.

To those who say we are rushing to war, I say this. We are now 12 years after Saddam was first told by the UN to disarm; nearly 6 months after President Bush made his speech to the UN accepting the UN route to disarmament; nearly 4 months on from Resolution 1441; and even now today we are offering Saddam the prospect of voluntary disarmament through the UN.
I detest his regime. But even now he can save it by complying with the UN's demand. Even now, we are prepared to go the extra step to achieve disarmament peacefully. I do not want war. I do not believe anyone in this house wants war. But disarmament peacefully can only happen with Saddam's active cooperation.

Tony Blair's Commons statement on Iraq | Special Reports | Guardian Unlimited Politics

kiwimac

Brother Napalm of God's Love
He already had complied. The UN weapon's Inspector's found nothing, the US's weapons Inspectors found nothing post invasion.

nutshell

I linked to the report; it would have been a simple matter to take a look at it. However, lies is my word. The report says false statements.

If you don't see any purpose in the voters having any idea what the politicians are up to, I guess you'd see it that way.

Do you ever read these things before you comment on them?

I read everything. It appears you're as blinded by your personal bias as you imply me to be.