• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

can anyone help?

Point<

Communist
hey I was wondering if there are any religions that don't prevent or force me to do something, and don't hate someone based on their beliefs or roots. Pardon me for being vague, but I just converted from spiritual satanism because after reading that JoS site, that I believed what they did, but didn't have the hate for jews like them (since most of them were Nazis...). I don't mean to offend anyone with this post, but I. Have always loved religion, but are still searching for the right one for me. Many thanks.

- pointless

ps. Pardon again but I am typing on my iPod touch keyboard AKA 10 minute typing session XD

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
You could try Nihilism. :D We do whatever the **** we want, and we loves it. :D Just believe whatever you think it true, and do whatever you want... if there is no title for it, it will be your own religion. :D

.lava

Veteran Member
hey I was wondering if there are any religions that don't prevent or force me to do something, and don't hate someone based on their beliefs or roots. Pardon me for being vague, but I just converted from spiritual satanism because after reading that JoS site, that I believed what they did, but didn't have the hate for jews like them (since most of them were Nazis...). I don't mean to offend anyone with this post, but I. Have always loved religion, but are still searching for the right one for me. Many thanks.

- pointless

ps. Pardon again but I am typing on my iPod touch keyboard AKA 10 minute typing session XD

that would be Islam. if you have any question, go ahead :)

BFD_Zayl

probably one of the pagan religions, you essentially can believe whatever you please. and you make your own limitations, of course unless it is one of the more stricter pagan paths.

Point<

Communist
isn't Islam against drinking? Wouldn't that provent me from drinking? Although that's not so bad, but I prefer religions that are very open about what you do.

.lava

Veteran Member
isn't Islam against drinking? Wouldn't that provent me from drinking? Although that's not so bad, but I prefer religions that are very open about what you do.

Islam is against unhappiness of people.
like many others drinking is not one of the basics of Islam. basics are not about what you should not do.

anything that clouds your mind is forbidden. but drinking would not kick you out of religion. it makes one loses degrees (earning negative degrees), but so does telling lie.

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friend Point,
Coming straight to the point.
No religions propogates hate.
All religions are tolarent.
It is the organisation of religion run by unenlightened people that creates the problem.
Suggest like me, follow no particular religion but take the parts from all that suits you.
Living life to the fullest is the only purpose for all beings and adopt the method that allows you to do so.
But here the choice has to be keeping the objective of enlightenment in mind; and if you do that with full responsibilty, you are already there.
Love & rgds

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Girls on Trampolines is the religion of choice for connoisseurs of fine religion!