• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Can anyone verify this?

http://www.illuminati-news.com/jess-lavey.htm
If Im not meant to post links, please let me know, and I will remove this thread.

The second paragraph in that article is what catches my attention.
I havent looked around forums for this topic yet, so if it has already been posted here or anywhere else, I apoligise.

What does everyone think about that article?

Nic_Italiano said:
If Im not meant to post links, please let me know, and I will remove this thread.

I havent looked around forums for this topic yet, so if it has already been posted here or anywhere else, I apoligise.

Clearly anti-satanistic propaganda. The source is obviously a less than reputable one.

Anton's name was LaVey, not LeVey, and he only had 3 children. Two daughters: Karla LaVey (by his ex-wife, Carole), Zeena (by his ex-wife, Diane), and his only son, Xerxes LaVey.

Furthermore, Anton, for anyone who bothered to learn his works, was an advocate of children. He was not some barbarian who "whipped" the ones closest to him. Despite his controversy, Anton was in fact a decent person with very grounded ideas.

Satanistic "sacrifices" are nothing but a myth spewed by fundemantalist Christians.

I would request that you remove this rubbish from this forum: it does nothing but taint the reputation of an otherwise respectable man.

IronicallyTwisted said:
I would request that you remove this rubbish from this forum: it does nothing but taint the reputation of an otherwise respectable man.
Dont get me wrong, Im not trying to make Anton LaVey look like the person this article BSing on about. I didnt beleive it was true either.

I Knew LaVey didnt have a son named Jess, and I picked up on the faulse spelling, but that was it - everything else you said was new to me.

If this thread is offending anyone - please just get an admin to remove the thread.

Nic

Nic_Italiano said:
Dont get me wrong, Im not trying to make Anton LaVey look like the person this article bul****ting on about. I didnt beleive it was true either.

I Knew LaVey didnt have a son named Jess, and I picked up on the faulse spelling, but that was it - everything else you said was new to me.

If this thread is offending anyone - please just get an admin to remove the thread.

Nic
Don't get me wrong: I am fustrated with the article, not you. Hopefully you are now a little wiser :)

Still, I don't see the need for this to remain: people less aware of Anton's past may interpret this as truth, and that does nothing for religious diversity in these parts.

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
As a good rule of thumb, if there's a picture of Rikku at the top of the page, it may not be trustworthy. ;) See, also, the linked article entitled "Bushes (sic) Human Sacrifices at the Kimball-Cherokee Castle."

I imagine the person is putting up articles either because he believes it's true, he's been told it's true, or he's wanting to get more hits on his website. A few of the things they post are completely untrue and propaganda, especially the parts about Satanism.

Bennettresearch

Politically Incorrect
Nic_Italiano said:

A whackey article by a whacko. By the way though, I have an old "In Search of" tape that shows LaVey performing a mock sacrifice of a nude woman. Maybe it was all pretend, but LaVey was really into it. Looks like he might be having fun with this trip but I sure hope that he doesn't accidently cause someone to take it seriously.

Bennettresearch said:
A whackey article by a whacko. By the way though, I have an old "In Search of" tape that shows LaVey performing a mock sacrifice of a nude woman. Maybe it was all pretend, but LaVey was really into it. Looks like he might be having fun with this trip but I sure hope that he doesn't accidently cause someone to take it seriously.
Keep in mind that Anton was very much into Parody, Sarcasm and Hyperbole. ;)