• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Can someone help please

Littlesongbird

Hi my name is littlesongbird and I need help and advise. This started 11 years ago and I've had churches, priests and no help from either. Doctors put it down to schizophrenia. Now as I said it started 11 years ago, I have epilepsy and had a seizure and came to on the floor. As I awakened I could hear lots of muffled voices in the attic so I went to check it out and there was nothing or nobody there.
As through time I could make out the voices and what they were saying, they came down through the floor and were all around me and were downstairs as well. There was people kneeling before me, there was people coming and asking for forgiveness and I didn't understand why, apart from all this going on, a small light appeared in my living room and every time other people were talking the light would go to a patch on the floor where the voices were coming from,and for some reason control popped in my head, and then everybody was screaming 'control', just a few voices. And the light disappeared of the floor and I never seen it again. There's a 100% more to this story but it's come to the point where I am being raped and mentally abused and physically abused and the story goes on. Is there anyone out there that can help that has got the time to listen to my story so I can get answers. I know this doesn't make sense but if there is anybody interested to listen to my story, this is the real thing, not some hoax. I am screaming out for help, and I I said I have reached out to churches and priests but with no answer and no one to help and no one to turn to. And someone said in my head this was Native American so I thought I would ask yous for help and if possible....answers. Please someone get back quick. :help:

Last edited:

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
Hi my name is littlesongbird and I need help and advise. This started 11 years ago and I've had churches, priests and no help from either. Doctors put it down to schizophrenia. Now as I said it started 11 years ago, I have epilepsy and had a seizure and came to on the floor. As I awakened I could hear lots of muffled voices in the attic so I went to check it out and there was nothing or nobody there.
As through time I could make out the voices and what they were saying, they came down through the floor and were all around me and were downstairs as well. There was people kneeling before me, there was people coming and asking for forgiveness and I didn't understand why, apart from all this going on, a small light appeared in my living room and every time other people were talking the light would go to a patch on the floor where the voices were coming from,and for some reason control popped in my head, and then everybody was screaming 'control', just a few voices. And the light disappeared of the floor and I never seen it again. There's a 100% more to this story but it's come to the point where I am being raped and mentally abused and physically abused and the story goes on. Is there anyone out there that can help that has got the time to listen to my story so I can get answers. I know this doesn't make sense but if there is anybody interested to listen to my story, this is the real thing, not some hoax. I am screaming out for help, and I I said I have reached out to churches and priests but with no answer and no one to help and no one to turn to. And someone said in my head this was Native American so I thought I would ask yous for help and if possible....answers. Please someone get back quick. :help:

Try to listen to Ruqya,don't listen to it while alone and read the instructions.

[youtube]0O0Q_-oc1rU[/youtube]
EXCLUSIVE -- FIRST EVER RUQYA AUDIO by Sheikh Muhammad Luhaidan - YouTube

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member
I would continue to see the Doctors.

I had epilepsy and had many hallucinations that seem very real to me. For a time I believed I was either psychic or chosen by God. My abnormality on my brain went away and with it my hallucinations and epilepsy but until that I would regularly see my doctors.

ametist

Hi. I am new to the forum and I dont know how widely it is accepted people to comment on medical cases especially when they involve mental situations. In such cases people fear from saying something that may cause the person to feel worse. It is no exception for me. Though I care about how you feel and want to offer relief I may not do it because I am not health care professional. You will be safe with health care professinals. They will know what to do and after proper treatment you will have better chance to look at your experience. Stick with health care professionals. It will get better.
with love and prayers from me to you.

dyanaprajna2011

Dharmapala
I'm not a psychologist, so please examine and analyze what I say. This is a severe situation. I would say, though, that the apparent paranormal activity is nothing more than a mental phenomenon based on your epilepsy, and not anything paranormal. Has anyone else every experienced anything like what you've described? My best suggestion would be to see a licensed psychologist, preferably one who doesn't take a Freudian viewpoint, but a Jungian one.

Parsimony

Does this only happen in your household or does it seem to follow you around? Have others had similar experiences in your home or is it unique to you? Are there observable marks left by the physical abuse that others can see?

Last edited:

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
I echo the advice of speaking to your doctor about this, not to downplay or belittle your experience in anyway.

Knight of Albion

I'm very sorry to hear of your dilemma. Have you entertained the possibility of all this being an autoimmune response or viral encephalitis?
The reason I mention it is that a young woman was featured in the papers here a while back with something of a similar nature.

Littlesongbird

You were talking about marks on my arms, bruises etc yes.....iv got pictures of them, I also have on camera my stomach bouncing up and down on the bed, and then rushing to the toilet to be sick, and a few seconds after me leaving the bedroom the door shuts by itself and the door is held by a magnet and takes a bit of force to pull it away from the magnet. To the person that sent me the music, thank you but it only made me feel better, what did it mean?, I have been up most nights being sick and it's them that don't exist as the coughing is so hard that it makes me projectile vomit. There has to be somebody somewhere that can stop this possession, cause my life is so miserable going through this all the time, there has to be somebody that can help. I have been to the doctors and hospital and had my whole body examined and all results have come back normal. Please if there is someone who can help please can you help me. I'm begging.

Parsimony

I've heard that "scrubbing" a house using an incense like sage can help remove spirits. I can't give any validity to that claim from personal experience, but you might wanna give it a go if you've got nothing to lose. If anything, it might work like a placebo and help you psychologically.

InChrist

Free4ever
You were talking about marks on my arms, bruises etc yes.....iv got pictures of them, I also have on camera my stomach bouncing up and down on the bed, and then rushing to the toilet to be sick, and a few seconds after me leaving the bedroom the door shuts by itself and the door is held by a magnet and takes a bit of force to pull it away from the magnet. To the person that sent me the music, thank you but it only made me feel better, what did it mean?, I have been up most nights being sick and it's them that don't exist as the coughing is so hard that it makes me projectile vomit. There has to be somebody somewhere that can stop this possession, cause my life is so miserable going through this all the time, there has to be somebody that can help. I have been to the doctors and hospital and had my whole body examined and all results have come back normal. Please if there is someone who can help please can you help me. I'm begging.

I agree with others that you should have professional medical help, but if you are experiencing actual demonic possession then I believe only Jesus Christ can bring deliverance and set you free. Is there any reason that you think you would have demonic influences in your life, such as involvement in occult activities, drugs, extreme trauma or abuse?

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
Sounds like temporal lobe epilepsy. You really need to determine whether these things are coming from you or outside of yourself. Definitely talk to a therapist about this. If it is an external phenomenon, then you should considering using the various cleansing techniques that are around for removing negative spiritual energy.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind

Once there is no medical answers for it,then We call it "Jinn possession".

The Jinn can't completely possess our body but only share it with us and hence we feel that our body isn't ours once possessed by a Jinn.

Try to find a mosque near your area and ask for a help.

I advice you to keep listening to the quran and the Ruqya which will make you feel better after a while.

[youtube]9e9xmF2E_Tk[/youtube]
Ruqyah For The Cure Of Jinn Possession Relieve Black Magic - YouTube

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
To be honest, I don't find Christian or Islamic notions of possession and their possible remedies to be very helpful. I was almost possessed during a ritual I partook in but I stopped it myself. I literally felt like I was being "shoved" out of my body by something that was strong. But I just listened to my inner voice, broke the circle myself and it stopped. I did not need to call upon any god to help me. This experience helped to shake up my view of possession and I now I am no longer longer afraid of such things. It helped me to realize my innate power and that I don't have to rely on any outside sources to help me with that. This is a big thing for me, because I went through a phase of being terrified of "demons" (in the Catholic sense) and being afraid that I was possessed, or would become possessed.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
To be honest, I don't find Christian or Islamic notions of possession and their possible remedies to be very helpful. I was almost possessed during a ritual I partook in but I stopped it myself. I literally felt like I was being "shoved" out of my body by something that was strong. But I just listened to my inner voice, broke the circle myself and it stopped. I did not need to call upon any god to help me. This experience helped to shake up my view of possession and I now I am no longer longer afraid of such things. It helped me to realize my innate power and that I don't have to rely on any outside sources to help me with that. This is a big thing for me, because I went through a phase of being terrified of "demons" (in the Catholic sense) and being afraid that I was possessed, or would become possessed.

Some souls don't accept possession and from that point rebellion start between the soul and the Jinn.

If the soul and the demon are in a harmony then no signs of possession can even be noticed.

Some souls become as slaves to the demon and one of its allies.

It is but Satan who instills [into you] fear of his allies: so fear them not, but fear Me, if you are [truly] believers! (3:175)

In our belief,we first seek medical help to treat abnormal behaviors,but if all attempts failed then we turn to God.

As Littlesongbird has said that he felt a little bit better after listening to Ruqia then it is a sign that his soul is indeed in conflict with the Jinn possession and he wanted to be free of it and that can easily be done by his strong faith.

One God

If you are so convinced that it is paranormal. Try reciting Psalm 91 Believe in it fully and always try to recite. The more you do the better you shall feel. In the mean time, try to find healing prayer meetings and please try to go online and request for prayer. Any other help you can find against you condition. GO FOR IT. Most of all, do not loose faith. Cause this is the only hope.

But I still would strongly suggest to keep visiting the doctors. It hard for anyone to point one thing on the other (Since this is very personal and you only know what you are going through).