• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Canabalism

Dr. Nosophoros

The "goo-nads " are sweet meats. You see, Custer once said that poisoning due to riding will rise to a mans brain and soften it and his "goo-nads" will be flavoured with the adraneline and softened by them.

UnTheist

I would never eat a person if I just had the option to. But I'm not sure what I would do if I would die if I didn't eat the dead carcus in front of me since it never happened yet..

worshiper

Picker of Nose
I've heard human flesh actually taste pretty good. I'll just take whoever's word on that.
i've heard the same way too.
and some say what you eat determines how your flesh tastes.

which kinda reminds me during my years in my University. the dining hall collects the leftover food and sell it to pig farmers to feed their pigs.

so if the above sayings are true, well i guess, humans must've taste like pork and pork must've taste good :D (warning: only applicable for pigs fed with human food organically fed pigs might taste differently)

but i dont know coz i dont eat both

as for the thread .... i just dont like human flesh (LOL) but in desperate situations, you never know.

great thread btw!!!

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Well, gee, if I'm gonna go all the way into taboo-land and eat human flesh, I might as well make sure I'm eating with flair.

I'll take a plate of human ribs, slow-cooked and hickory-smoked, marinated and injected with a good tangy BBQ sauce.

That and a side of cole slaw, and I'm set! :)

Peace,
Mystic

Dr. Nosophoros

Only if it's smoked with apple tree wood, trust me- I am experienced in the field of cannibalism, I wouldn't lead you wrong.
Why waste good long pig flesh if you could go to jail for it, make it worth your while, slow cook it, the wait and sexual anticipation you feel is momentary considering the time you could spend behind bars for killing and cooking it, relax and let things flow, they won't know the difference unless you left fingerprints at the scene or tell anyone.

"Three can keep a secret if two are dead"

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Oh my Buddha.........this thread is reminding me of all the sick and twisted jokes I have in my arsenal. :cover: :D

Peace,
Mystic

VanCrackin

The Freshmaker
Murders resulting in cannibalism should be more lenient in their sentencing, considering that its much less wasteful!