• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Cartoons Under Fire

Judgement Day

YmirGF said:
Your deep love, blinds you. It is not possible for you to even consider that you might be wrong. THAT kind of thinking is very dangerous.
A deep love doesnt have to be blind. Our love for the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) is a motivation for us to follow the noble principles he set to govern our lives. It's inconceivable for Muslims to be claiming of loving the noble Prophet and, at the same time, doing all what contradicts his teachings. That is not love. That's self-deception.

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
YmirGF said:
Hi The_Truth,

I honestly do not mean to rub salt in your sensitivities, but to my thinking, that statement I have highlighted IS the entire problem. Work with me for a second, before you judge what I am saying. If YOU replace, the word prophet, in the above statement, with ANY other person, you would quickly agree that anyone saying such a thing was probably deluded, if not insane.

For example, "It is because we save our George W. Bush with our lives and he is better than our wives and children and the entire world..." You would say, that is INSANE.

I am NOT comparing George W. Bush to the Prophet [pbuh], as I am simply making a point. Your deep love, blinds you. It is not possible for you to even consider that you might be wrong. THAT kind of thinking is very dangerous.

I hope that YOU get what i mean.
Believe me, because i love prophet Mohammed "peace be upon him" i have to follow his teaching and how much he was telorant with all his enemies. That's why i don't agree to burn embasseis and flags because this is not what prophet Mohammed taught us to do so. Those people who do the childesh acts follow thier desires and thier blind leaders who will drive them into these acts to gain political benefits and to cover thier failiure in leading that particular country. They just missed the raod to the real teaching of our beloved prophet "peace be upon him". You only saw a few groups in two countries doing these irresposible acts but all other Muslims countries are just showing thier anger and deep pain about it in peacfull ways. The problem is that the media focus only in the negative part only.

Also brother JD already explained ..

Judgement Day said:
A deep love doesnt have to be blind. Our love for the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) is a motivation for us to follow the noble principles he set to govern our lives. It's inconceivable for Muslims to be claiming of loving the noble Prophet and, at the same time, doing all what contradicts his teachings. That is not love. That's self-deception.

Peace ... :)