• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

cause-and-effect: "cause" require evidence too

F1fan

Veteran Member
Because you have not realized the state of non-duality, you will never understand until you give up the dualistic mind.
This isn't a real thing. You are asking others to deny reality as if that is some sort of profound truth. No, it's just another ego-related idea that occupies a busy mind.

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
This isn't a real thing. You are asking others to deny reality as if that is some sort of profound truth. No, it's just another ego-related idea that occupies a busy mind.

There are no real things. They are both abstract concepts in your mind just like the concept of God.

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
Game? As if baking a cake is a game, right? You can do it right or do it wrong. In the end, if you want an edible cake you have to follow a strict set of rules.

So the universe is not but baking an edible cake and thus we are nothing but baked edible cakes.
Try again.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
You are using your dualistic mind, reality is beyond it.

F1fan

Veteran Member
There are no real things. They are both abstract concepts in your mind just like the concept of God.
So my electric bill that I just got in the mail is not real? Excellent so I can just not pay it and my electricity won’t get turned off? Hey but that’s OK because electricity isn’t really either right?