• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Celebrity Deathmatch religious Division

Panda

42?
Premium Member
Can we get some really militant atheist in there just to see what happens? And give him a science book. Like a really big one?

Booko

Deviled Hen
we'd have the Mormon Tabernacle Choir completely dominate the Singing/chanting, and if gordon is ther eu bet they'll be his cheer squad

Sorry, you can't sneak the entire choir in bubba. You're invitation list was limited to a few leaders. ;)

Booko

Deviled Hen
Can we get some really militant atheist in there just to see what happens? And give him a science book. Like a really big one?

Does anyone make a studded edition of CRC Handbook? That should do!

Let's send in Christopher Hitchens -- he can probably outtalk anyone on that list, doncha think?

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
Well, it is said the Pope looks like Darth Vader so....

Well you tell me:

BenXVIportrait.jpg

emperor.jpg

Just pale the skin:angel2:

cardero

Citizen Mod
All they are given is thier own religious books regarding thier religion and they are thrown into a ring together And they MUST fight to the death, who will come out on top?

Gordon B. Hinkley (LDS)
Pope Benedict XVI (RCC)
Jerry Sutton (Baptist)
Dalai Lama, Tenzin Gyatso (Buddhism)
Reverend Billy Talen (Chruch of Stop Shopping)
Bartholomew I (Eastern Orthodox)
Muhammad al-Mahdi (Islam)

Thanks for the title Change, if anyone has a religious leader they want added, just mention it and i'll throw him in the ring.
I don't see Patrick J. Cardero (Patrickism) anywhere on that list and he could probably take all of them.

Booko

Deviled Hen
It occurs to me that Mind of Mencia had a cartoon version very much like this. Founders of major religions were all slugging it out in the ring. I wish I could remember the details. Muhammad came in at the last, but he was invisible. :D

Smoke

Done here.
Gordon B. Hinkley (LDS)
Your homework assignment is to learn how to spell your prophet's name. ;)

The outcome of such a match wouldn't depend on the merits of their religions, but on strategy and physical prowess. If the Muhammad al-Mahdi you mean is the Twelfth Imam, I'd say he must be abundant in both, if he's managed to stay alive and so well hidden for over a thousand years. So probably him.

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
It occurs to me that Mind of Mencia had a cartoon version very much like this. Founders of major religions were all slugging it out in the ring. I wish I could remember the details. Muhammad came in at the last, but he was invisible. :D

It wasn't a cartoon, they had real people dress like the Gods of different religions to foght to see who would be God for the next 1000 years. Let's just say the Carlos is the one true God now.

Booko

Deviled Hen
It wasn't a cartoon, they had real people dress like the Gods of different religions to foght to see who would be God for the next 1000 years. Let's just say the Carlos is the one true God now.

Oh yeah! I forgot it was live action.

Hm, maybe I should change my religion to Menciaism?

Or just DeeDeeDee?