• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Chat Chat Chat: Fun Times!

Aquitaine

Huh? What's this thread about? You want me to go on a Chat room thing, is that it?

If so arn't we chatting right now, here on RF?

I don't get it.
(^dunce^)

rojse

RF Addict
Huh? What's this thread about? You want me to go on a Chat room thing, is that it?

If so arn't we chatting right now, here on RF?

I don't get it.
(^dunce^)

Chat allows you to talk to a smaller group of people, in real-time, whereas on these forums there may be several minutes lag between post and response.

Chat is a lot more informal, too. Why not try it and see if you like it?

Morse

To Extinguish
Chat allows you to talk to a smaller group of people, in real-time, whereas on these forums there may be several minutes lag between post and response.

Chat is a lot more informal, too. Why not try it and see if you like it?

Orly?

ManTimeForgot

Temporally Challenged
I was always wondering how Sunstone's post count got so high... Chat thread is like 489,000,000 posts of Sunstone inviting people to chat. It all makes sense now :cool:

MTF

Morse

To Extinguish
Willamena.....

I saw your cunningly crafted propaganda designed to lure innocent chat-forum-readers into the chat channel, and I took the bait. But as I entered said channel of chatness, I found you weren't there!

Could this be the next watergate?

katiafish

consciousness incarnate
where is everyone when I need them?!?!

*mutters* come they said, join the chat they said, lies and lies...

katiafish

consciousness incarnate
ok, especially for you I will come earlier to work, so that we can chat :)

that does not rhyme, but also true.. :)