• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Christians Only: Should we have denominations in Christianity?

jimb

Premium Member
The title of this thread states "For Christians only." I think that there was confusion about whether you were a Christian, but you cleared that up.

In my case, I usually reply to posts that appear in my alerts. I sometimes get confused because I don't notice that a given thread is for group X only. None of my remarks in this thread are appropriate, since I'm Jewish. :)
Well, I'm Jewish and Christian. By Jewish, I mean that I was born and raised as a Jew -- both my parents were Jews -- by believe that Yeshua is my Savior. He was a Jew, as were all the first "Christian" believers and all the authors of the Bible (with only one exception).

In other words, I don't see any conflict between being a Jew and believing that Yeshua is my Savior.