• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

christmas decoration....

syoonsh

I am planning to order some christmas decoration from llbean, and I was wondering

if this site is any good than the other site you know. This is my first time spending

on christmas decoration and I really would like to hear some of your thoughts and

recommendations..I may have to setup as mostly for family dinning.

lizskid

BANNED
They are relatively expensive compared to some others. what kind of decoration are you getting? Perhaps we could give you some other sites to check if we have an idea what you want.

syoonsh

lizskid said:
They are relatively expensive compared to some others. what kind of decoration are you getting? Perhaps we could give you some other sites to check if we have an idea what you want.

well, l am thinking mostly for family dinning for christmas sets such as dinner plates sets, and lights candles, antique clock radio,stuff like that....

Hema

Sweet n Spicy
A nice centre piece for the dining table can be to place a little wreath flat on the table and place a red (or other matching colour) candle in the middle of it.