• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Closeted Chosen Ones

Jimmy

Veteran Member
Probably not that many since it’s a mental problem and out of all the possible mental conditions I would think that particular one would be a very small percentage.

Most people that think they are the chosen one like to make it known in some way or another.
I kept it secret for 15 yrs. Haha

Last edited:

Jimmy

Veteran Member
The only universe is the one that I experience, including whatever I absorb of space travel and science and philosophy and religion. It’s all I can ever know about the universe. It ceases to exist if when I die the lights go out. I cannot experience anything. You cease to exist. All knowledge ceases to exist … for me?

@King Phenomenon
Am interested to know what you believe will happen to you between your death and your next rebirth? Will you just know nothing, and suddenly be back here, starting a new cycle?
Suddenly back here, yes